MACD + RSI, C# robot. Need help with breakouts.

Hello everyone, I am writting my own version of a trading robot. This time I am using the .net platform instead of MQL5.
My currenty strategy is to use MACD indicator with standard parameters being filtred by RSI. The process start with a short/long indication and a stoploss setting pretty far away from the spot price so market has sufficient "space" to fluctuate before going in the estimated direction. When position get's in the money and reaches a make profit level, instead of taking the profit I write the logic to start the proces all over but changing stop loss/take profit levels N standard deviations in the price moving direction.
This works well in 90% of the positions. Problem is when price moves to the starting stop loss direction (far away) and continues moving towards it, after unsuccesfully reaching the take profit price value. Most of these cases have to do with an agressive breakout. This 10% of the cases make me lose 90% of the profit.
 I am not a professional trader, I'm a professional programmer very interested on trading so I've been investigating for an answer to the millon dollars question: How to predict break outs? or more into it, how to predict price reversal on breakouts? I found out reading that bollinger bands squeezing is a good breakout indicator in theory and MFI could help to predict a reversal but I'm not doing well in the practice.
Is there any advice that you can give me to improve this strategy?

I have the same problem with bollinger bands, opening a short position when crossing back to the center from the upper band - when in an up tendency breakout results in many loses.

Thanks in advance. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

Hello Enicolasgomez,
Coming to register me on mql5, did you find, since 2013.07.08, the answer?
Reason: