Is Bluto around with Goblin 2

Hello, just wondering if anyone has herd if Bluto is still lurking around and may release Goblin 2?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Hello, just wondering if anyone has herd if Bluto is still lurking around and may release Goblin 2? Thanks

yeah he around ok prolly making $ with that ea, just not hear sharing anymore. pissant.

He was dumb to think that he could exercise control over this idea in a public forum, but to call him a pissant after all the stuff he did share is more of a reflection on yourself than him. If you can't take the ideas presented and make them your own, perhaps your just not smart enough for this game.

All I'm hoping is that he's just refining it and forward testing which of course take time. Hope to see you back soon bud with the Holy Grail

rocco siffredi:
yeah he around ok prolly making $ with that ea, just not hear sharing anymore. pissant.

Wow - Another 2-Post Wonder, slandering developers.

Notice a pattern?

Bluto was kind enough to share his coding + trading experience with us and all we did was drive him out of town. It's true, this is a public forum, and anyone can post and download his code, but he was still owed more respect than what was given to him.

He probably is working on Goblin 2 right now, and while it may take him longer to tweak and optimize it himself, it will be a much more attractive option than being subjected to everyone here again.

Pecunia non olet:
Wow - Another 2-Post Wonder, slandering developers. Notice a pattern?

what ever respect he had gained he lost when he ran away with his tail between his legs.

All he had to do was ask not to run bipoler in a contest. I would have respected that. But he didn't give me a chance to. In the very first post responding to my proposal(offering half winnings) he stated he was done here. He didn't wait to see if I'd back down.

I was making money trading befor I met bluto and will continue to long after he is gone. I could care less if he returns. My success is in nobodys hands but my own. Manual, or auto it don't matter.

Only the ones that cann't make money on there own trading that care if he returns or not.

Another thing.......according to the contest rules this ea won't be able to enter. There is a max trade limmit of 3 at any one given time. If I am understanding the rules right.

So he really left for nothing.

But if it could enter, and did win, that that would have just made his name that much more respected in the auto forex.

His loss not ours!!!

Now every one GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I for one cannot do this on my own. I want to start a live trading account soon with a profitable EA making me money

matrixebiz:
Well I for one cannot do this on my own. I want to start a live trading account soon with a profitable EA making me money

hi, matrixebiz

are you using goblin 2 to start live trading or other?

could you share EA on this forum to test it ?

thank you

best regards,giapel

xxDavidxSxx:
what ever respect he had gained he lost when he ran away with his tail between his legs.

All he had to do was ask not to run bipoler in a contest. I would have respected that. But he didn't give me a chance to. In the very first post responding to my proposal(offering half winnings) he stated he was done here. He didn't wait to see if I'd back down.

I was making money trading befor I met bluto and will continue to long after he is gone. I could care less if he returns. My success is in nobodys hands but my own. Manual, or auto it don't matter.

Only the ones that cann't make money on there own trading that care if he returns or not.

Another thing.......according to the contest rules this ea won't be able to enter. There is a max trade limmit of 3 at any one given time. If I am understanding the rules right.

So he really left for nothing.

But if it could enter, and did win, that that would have just made his name that much more respected in the auto forex.

His loss not ours!!!

Now every one GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I've been around web forums for a long time and I generally avoid engaging gregarious and confrontational types. My original read on you was obviously way off, having discovered your true pompous nature. Your initial post proclaiming that you were going to enter BiPolar in the contest and the way you voiced it didn't really present much of a forum for advance discussion, did it?. You didn't ask if you could use the EA...you announced that you were going to use it, and without any shred of humility. Your comments in your ensuing posts after the fact were downright rude, not to mention your choice of wording in this post. However, words really don't bother me. What does bother me is the complete lack of courtesy and respect you demonstrated by not having at least discussed the idea with me offline first, perhaps via PM or email. I've invested a ton of time in these EA's, and many others have contributed considerable thought and input. You need to be sensitive to the venue the EA's were presented in for public usage which I'd like to think I have some say in.

My decision to discontinue development of Goblin here is moreso rooted in my desire to build and share profitable ideas with folks that are serious, professional and courteous, and aren't just looking for handouts. For that reason, I've built a private web site specifically for this purpose where the evolution will continue. I've already been in touch with a number of the guys here who have PM'd me about the status of things. Rest assured that you won't receive an invitation to come join in the forward development of "ripped off" EA's and the euphoric bliss of wonderful looking backtest reports.

Take a look in a mirror and get over yourself, Davy! You're not all that.

This is a great forum and I hope I haven't offended anyone here, but my purposes, goals and intentions for Goblin and other EA's simply don't fit the ulterior motives of a few here that like to stir the pot.

matrixebiz:

The probability of that looks pretty sunny....

Reason: