Participate world champion with 10point3 - page 2

xxDavidxSxx:
can some one give link to championship entry?

no idea when will start

I dont know either, but I'm waiting for the next entry, and the approval from Mr. A. Gallindo to use the 10point3 to participate. If he do not allow me, I will participate with my another robot. But ofcourse less powerful than the modified version of 10point3 that I'm currently using for live trading. I've seen some very good manual trader in the competetion as well, such as Zonker, uses Eurobull.mq4 quite funny, that the indicator says:

Ask > SMA OpenOrderBuy! Good, make sense,

Ask = SMA OpenOrderBuy! ....Errmmm... May be he wanto try his luck........

Ask < SMA OpenOrderBuy! What the fu*k?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, he's either a very good fundamentalyst, or a very good technical trader. Especially trade with very long term trend, that he figure out between October ~ December 2006 is a major turning point for the EURUSD, therefor Eurobull.mq4 is born...lol

In the rules it said you cann't open more than 3 orders at once.

So EA's like 10points3, goblin, terminater, preditor won't be able to enter because they all keep opening orders as the price moves against you.

And max trades of 3 limmits the EA alot.

I dunno I'd have to run some tests with max trades 3.

I've posted the neccessary info on the 1st page of the thread.

Mich*el Jacks*n cheated, I'm alone...

Is there anybody testing on my EA? Or I'm alone looking at my platform by myself

Forward testing

After a day of testing here is my detailed statement.

Disregard the GBPJPY entry on the floating section it is from another EA.

John

Files:
butcher1.htm  11 kb
butcher1.gif  5 kb

davidke20:
Is there anybody testing on my EA? Or I'm alone looking at my platform by myself

on what time frame? does it work with 0.01?

Well, this version is for the contest purpose only. If you wanted to test it out on a mini account, you can try FXDD. But not interbankfx. It is best work with EURUSD, H1 setup.

davidke20:
Well, this version is for the contest purpose only. If you wanted to test it out on a mini account, you can try FXDD. But not interbankfx. It is best work with EURUSD, H1 setup.

why not ibfx? i heard many bad comments about fxdd... data feed is different between live and demo

ah! my mistake, the only thing is dont use mini account, ie. EURUSDm, because the lot size will limit at 5.00 lots, for mini at ibfx, 5.00 is only 0.5lots actually LOL

Reason: