News Reader Indicator! - page 2

paijolopez:
how to get csv format calendar from forex factory??

Use the NewsGenerator indicator!

Anybody have the 2007 calender in csv ?

mqldev:
Which file you mean? do you mean you placed the indicator in the indicators folder and the "news.csv" in the Experts/Files folder? You have to fill the news.csv file with the up-to-date news feed with a correct time to get the alert!

Great indicator. I always got the news.

When will version 2 be ready?

mqldev:
Drawing the news on the chart was a raised idea on forexfactory but they banned me before even discussing it!

I think here's a safe place to create the best news indicator together! But I can not promise that version 2 will draw the new on the chart! Maybe version 3 does!

Version 2 will read the format of forexfactory calendar so you can use the NewsGenerator indicator to get up-to-date Forex news from forexfactory and read them into NewsReader V2!

COOL!! I like it. Looking forward to see version 2. It's even better if Fotovat's idea could be realized.

Thanks

good indicator. i need calender 2007 in .csv file too.

Hello,

There are service with subscription

Calendar with ability to trade the news.

Details http://www.forex-experts.com/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,37/option,com_phpshop/Itemid,1/

Regards, Forex-Experts.

on forex factory I saw a news resader indicator that reads news right off forex factory calendar.

irusoh1:
on forex factory I saw a news resader indicator that reads news right off forex factory calendar.

why, i cant find the indicator, would you help upload it? thanks in advance

is it possible to display the result inside the chart after the data was published?

Hello,

can someone post the newsgenerator indicator here? Thanks.

Reason: