Mouteki systems - page 10

Intresting

What indicators you have to draw this lines and what rules?

Hi, it's the mouteki indicator, i downloaded from this forum, there are 2 mouteki on the charts (one use fractal points and the other use T-D points), so i try to filter some signal, and take the position only when fractal mouteki and td mouteki give the signal, i put an image attached to let understand well.

Files:
audusd.jpg  86 kb

Hello w4rn1ng and thank you for your massage.

I sorted the indicator on some forum and that of TSD, but there are several versions.

Could you attach us your or your indicators with their adjustments and if you

want a template well.

Regards

Hi, ok there are attached the indicators, it is default mouteki (if i remember well i've downloaded it from the mouteki thread), the 1.mq4 is mouteki that use Fractal Points to draw trendlines (i've also modified the comment and put "Spread: x"), and the 2.mq4 it is mouteki that use TD points, ive let the color of 1 to use Lime and Red, and for 2 use Green and Tomato.

Files:
1.mq4  20 kb
2.mq4  20 kb

just came to notice this system and indicators. Its too early to comment, but i am studying it. Thanks for the indicators. It would be great help if you post more charts for learning.

Hi, here are some charts of today, i'm just doing some experiments from some weeks, and i like it, sometime the macd can give a very good help! look at the images!

I've also discovered that 30m is surely better then 15m!

Files:
audusd-2.jpg  83 kb
eurjpy-2.jpg  42 kb
eurjpy-3.jpg  42 kb
eur-usd2.jpg  60 kb
gbpjpy-2.jpg  50 kb

Other images, i can't put more then 5 in the same reply.

Today doing intraday with mouteki and macd as a little helper, gived only good signals, today i've let my demo account from 400 usd to 1000, that's not bad for one day. Off course, there are always lucky days, and there are also always not-lucky days (when you go live there are ore no-lucky days then lucky ones :P)

Anyway, i think that it is not bad

Files:
gbp-usd2.jpg  55 kb
usdjpy-2.jpg  58 kb
usdjpy-3.jpg  45 kb

And, of course, sometime happen that you sell, the price reach the target point (little profit), and then you look at the price that go down of another 200 pips!

Files:
gbpcad-2.jpg  60 kb

It's nice if you can make pips from lower timr frame chart. How long have you been using it ?

Nic

From two weeks, i'm still doing experiments in demo, not yet trading in live.

Reason: