Mouteki systems - page 6

hit again guys

well, i need advise from all of U,

mouteki signal has give to me at least 300 pips this month (ORange Roshan made it for a days!!.. He is The Jedi PIPS!!)

Be carefull with PPI News

yes.. Indonesia lah yaw

Files:

hi stevenali, i also took this trade, but im curious. could you send a screenshot of this last trade which includes the swing low of the 100 fib retracement? also why did you not move the fibs since we have a new low? i thought previously you said if during the week we have a new low/hi then we adjust the fibs using these new levels.

thanks for all your help

stevenali:

mouteki signal has give to me at least 300 pips this month (ORange Roshan made it for a days!!.. He is The Jedi PIPS!!)

yes.. Indonesia lah yaw

also, i know you trade tkimble's system. how did you do with it this month so far, if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks

stevenali:

yes.. Indonesia lah yaw

about fibbo and tkimble

gtketum:
hi stevenali, i also took this trade, but im curious. could you send a screenshot of this last trade which includes the swing low of the 100 fib retracement? also why did you not move the fibs since we have a new low? i thought previously you said if during the week we have a new low/hi then we adjust the fibs using these new levels. thanks for all your help

yes i've tried to move my fibbo to new high or low, but now i'm back to my original methode.. i do not move it.. only i add more level at fibbonachi from

-200 until +200

the reason i use kimble methode is for confirmation..

i post here the screen shot, Mouteki give signal to buy at 1.9491... but if you want to more confidence, tkimble confirm it at 1.9501.

Files:

thanks for the reply. how long have u used tkimble for confirmation. i know you did a backtest with this system for 2006 and had some amazing results. did you use tkimble filter in your backtests or is this new and if i was to apply it in the backtests, will it make the backtest results better?

what do u think.

stevenali:
yes i've tried to move my fibbo to new high or low, but now i'm back to my original methode.. i do not move it.. only i add more level at fibbonachi from

-200 until +200

the reason i use kimble methode is for confirmation..

i post here the screen shot, Mouteki give signal to buy at 1.9491... but if you want to more confidence, tkimble confirm it at 1.9501.

kimble filter

gtketum:
thanks for the reply. how long have u used tkimble for confirmation. i know you did a backtest with this system for 2006 and had some amazing results. did you use tkimble filter in your backtests or is this new and if i was to apply it in the backtests, will it make the backtest results better? what do u think.

No, i use kimble just about 2 weeks.. using kimble we must perfect and very discipline, if price open above or below the upper or below 50 SMA, AND RSI 45 IS +/- 50, then we jump

Kimble system

Hi:

I have been reading Kimble system for sometime now.

I also have been trading identical system on my Live account for long time even before I saw Kimble's thread.

Yes, I agree with you about you have to be very discipline.

Reason I am looking here is to find EA for Kimble system. Hoping someone who can write one for us.

It seem odd that this is very 'matter of fact - KISS' approach to the trading, yet, there is no EA for it. All we need is 50 MA and RSI..

stevenali:
No, i use kimble just about 2 weeks.. using kimble we must perfect and very discipline, if price open above or below the upper or below 50 SMA, AND RSI 45 IS +/- 50, then we jump

Do you also use 50 High, low, close with the tkimble like stevenali does? if so, will this filter make a differece during chop periods?

fx4_ever:
Hi:

I have been reading Kimble system for sometime now.

I also have been trading identical system on my Live account for long time even before I saw Kimble's thread.

Yes, I agree with you about you have to be very discipline.

Reason I am looking here is to find EA for Kimble system. Hoping someone who can write one for us.

It seem odd that this is very 'matter of fact - KISS' approach to the trading, yet, there is no EA for it. All we need is 50 MA and RSI..

guys,

what's kimble system? where I can find about that?

I use 50 EMA close + RSI.

Also use other indicators as filter. I'm using lower SL then Kimble uses. Yes, I do get SL time to time and it is unavoidable for any trading. But, for this system, Profit exceed far more than SL.

However, I have been missing my opportunities to enter many times for various reasons. That is why I thought it will be nice if there is an EA based on this strategy.

gtketum:
Do you also use 50 High, low, close with the tkimble like stevenali does? if so, will this filter make a differece during chop periods?
Reason: