Following standard account using nano?

Hey,

Is it possible for me to subscribe to a signal with standard account while I am using my nano/cent account? or will that mess up the lot sizing system?

Please help me.

Thanks 

kimo1990:

Hey,

Is it possible for me to subscribe to a signal with standard account while I am using my nano/cent account? or will that mess up the lot sizing system?

Please help me.

Thanks 

Helllo? anyone 

kimo1990:
Helllo? anyone 

Hi kimo1990,

please take a look at the signals service FAQ.

Malacarne:

Hi kimo1990,

please take a look at the signals service FAQ.

Hey Malacarne, I read Q15 extensively and the attached examples sheet https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example. Correct me If I am wrong but what I gathered is the calculations for the lot sizing are based on value of the amounts of money relative to each other(provider and subscriber) based on USD as base currency and thus not based on "units" so no matter how much in my cent account I have it will always open o.01 lots as the system recognizes my balance in usd dollars not cents. correct?

Regards

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

kimo1990:

Hey Malacarne, I read Q15 extensively and the attached examples sheet https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example. Correct me If I am wrong but what I gathered is the calculations for the lot sizing are based on value of the amounts of money relative to each other(provider and subscriber) based on USD as base currency and thus not based on "units" so no matter how much in my cent account I have it will always open o.01 lots as the system recognizes my balance in usd dollars not cents. correct?

Regards

Your account's type doesn't matter.
Reason: