Godzilla

This E.A. placed third place in the metatrader contest works on H4 timeframe on aud/usd,eur/jpy,eur/usd,gbp/usd,usd/jpy,and gbp/jpy.

!Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year everyone!

mrtools

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

From OCM1

Just tried to test it on gbp/usd @ HR4 but it didn't do anything. Looking at the journal output I see a bunch of Russian that is incomprehensible to me. Anybody had any luck back testing this?

Lux

PS: To the OP: Where did you find this? Is it freely available?

Godzilla

Just tried to test it on gbp/usd @ HR4 but it didn't do anything. Looking at the journal output I see a bunch of Russian that is incomprehensible to me. Anybody had any luck back testing this?

Lux

PS: To the OP: Where did you find this? Is it freely available?

Hi Lux

It opened up a trade just a few minutes ago on usd/jpy, but didn't try backtesting.Yes this expert is freely available go to metatrader championship then paticipants and click on Godzilla (3rd place) click on profile and it's there, but in ex4 only.

Regards

mrtools

need LOT size change.

mrtools:
Hi Lux

It opened up a trade just a few minutes ago on usd/jpy, but didn't try backtesting.Yes this expert is freely available go to metatrader championship then paticipants and click on Godzilla (3rd place) click on profile and it's there, but in ex4 only.

Regards

mrtools

im running backtest sucessfully on 4hr eurjpy

500$ netts waiting...........208$ in 2 months

it uses money management

so it was trading 0.1 lots

hope it helps

Godzilla

Be careful of this one if you have it on 1 pair apparently it also manages the other currency pairs mentioned. I had it on usd/jpy and it opened trades on usd/jpy, then aud/usd, and then gbp/usd.Very interesting.

mrtools

mrtools:
Be careful of this one if you have it on 1 pair apparently it also manages the other currency pairs mentioned. I had it on usd/jpy and it opened trades on usd/jpy, then aud/usd, and then gbp/usd.Very interesting. mrtools

since its trading many pairs, can we reduce the lots ?

Godzilla translation

Hi ,

Here's a translation about Godzilla from it's creator:

This Ea designed for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY currency pairs. For EA function properly EURUSD240, GBPUSD240, USDJPY240, AUDUSD240, EURJPY240, GBPJPY240 charts have to be opened. Starting lot size is 16% from balance. Maximum opened positions in this EA - no more than (3).

In the backtesting of EA for 1 year period for any currency pairs listed above, EA increased balance for more than 10 times. Optimization is done according to last 12 months of history data.

EA is based on 6 indicators which in turn based on smoothing algorithms from "Jurik Research" company. All algorithms and indicators are included in the EA. You can test any of above listed currency pair in a regular way.

Being ex4 there is nothing that can be done about lot size unless the source code is released.

mrtools

This EA may be good to test in Demo Mode, HOWEVER trading this live Starting lot size is 16% from balance, so in other words on a live account are you willing to risk this fairly large percentage? Basically this is only for Trading in the Contest. Defintely using ex4 files, otherwise someone would steal it call it their own and sell it on EBAY or on their own website. This in my opinion that this is only a play demo EA.

mrtools:
Hi ,

Here's a translation about Godzilla from it's creator:

This Ea designed for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY currency pairs. For EA function properly EURUSD240, GBPUSD240, USDJPY240, AUDUSD240, EURJPY240, GBPJPY240 charts have to be opened. Starting lot size is 16% from balance. Maximum opened positions in this EA - no more than (3).

In the backtesting of EA for 1 year period for any currency pairs listed above, EA increased balance for more than 10 times. Optimization is done according to last 12 months of history data.

EA is based on 6 indicators which in turn based on smoothing algorithms from "Jurik Research" company. All algorithms and indicators are included in the EA. You can test any of above listed currency pair in a regular way.

Being ex4 there is nothing that can be done about lot size unless the source code is released.

mrtools

u mean 16% including all the pairs? better use 1:50 leverage

does it have expiry period?

Reason: