Yesterday +140. December 1000+

Please take a look at the attached image; it is today's 5 minute chart for the EUR/USD. We have plotted in trend lines and supports and resistances, using the smaller timeframe we are able to enter new or developing trends in a timely manner with very little downside risk. Our goal is to average 15+ pips on each currency pair we trade, if we can successfully trade 8 pairs on any given day we can expect 120+ pips per day, 600 per week, 2400 per month.

Take the time to explore the 5 minute timeframe, send or post any insights that you may have. 15 pips a day should be no problem for a group of intelligent traders in this forum.

Files:
dec14eurusd.gif  20 kb

Anythings is possible at 5min tf . Do you have the indi ? cheeers

Yesterday +140. December 1000+

I've been using basic trend lines and support and resistance for the month of December, I have a few simple rules and my trades have done very well, check out this chart for a basic idea. Since December 1, I have made 1000+ demo pips with this strategy. Please post or email me any comments or ideas. Thanks for checking out my post, have a good one.

Files:
19marked.gif  36 kb

December was a good month overall. Lots of long trends.

Good Luck

galvestone, you get yourself around don't you. so far i've seen you on 3 other forums this morning all with around 2 posts. your trades are good without a doubt but is it really necessary to post this much.

Hi.

I agree with Mart. Why are people picking on somone just for posting his trades?

Thank you for sharing galvestonforex. Keep up the good work.

Arctic4x

could you explain it in detail how you draw your trendlines? how are your results today in a very sidetrend day?

nice job

good job nice trades

i will post my strategy tonight, thanks for the interest.

i will post my strategy tonight, thanks for the interest.

My Strategy

Please refer to the attachment and chart below for a complete understanding of our strategy. Thanks for viewing my post and have a fantastic day.

Files:
Reason: