AmiBroker : converted from/to - page 2

sohelrana:
ANYBODY expert here CONVERT ME THIS SYSTEM 'convert mql4 to AFL' THANKS A LOT! please please help me

any kindness person help me please!!!!!

sohelrana

SEFC084 indicator is this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 and I don't think that anybody would benefit from converting solar wind to any other platform. If you wish to use the correct one, they already have the Ehlers fisher transform (which is the correct version of that indicator) for Amibroker too

The other is a variation of a standard ZigZag indicator and you can simply use the ZigZag they have in Amibroker too. Here is a comparison of the indicator you posted with a standard zigzag : as you can see the peaks are at exactly the same place, so you can simply use zigzag instead of that indicator

sohelrana:
ANYBODY expert here CONVERT ME THIS SYSTEM 'convert mql4 to AFL' THANKS A LOT! please please help me
Files:
zigzag.gif  29 kb

mladen:
sohelrana

SEFC084 indicator is this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 and I don't think that anybody would benefit from converting solar wind to any other platform. If you wish to use the correct one, they already have the Ehlers fisher transform (which is the correct version of that indicator) for Amibroker too

The other is a variation of a standard ZigZag indicator and you can simply use the ZigZag they have in Amibroker too. Here is a comparison of the indicator you posted with a standard zigzag : as you can see the peaks are at exactly the same place, so you can simply use zigzag instead of that indicator

thanks for advice,don't find in web this AFL 'Ehlers fisher transform(historgam afl)' can u share with me please! ,but how can i convert this another(%2300_ZZ_Window.mq4) cod ,tell me please,

please try anybody

please try this 2cod pleaseanybody,,,,,, ANYBODY expert here CONVERT ME THIS SYSTEM 'convert mql4 to AFL' THANKS A LOT! please please help me

sohelrana

Roy Kellys cycle identifier already exist for amibroker (and, the same as in metatrader, it repaints in amibroker too. Even the author explains that because of that they should not be used in "signaling mode"). As of the other "indicator" : did you take a look at the "code" in it?

To save you the trouble of searching it, even when the code is OK, it is the same indicator as the obe above compared with zig zag only the length is different

sohelrana:
please try this 2cod pleaseanybody,,,,,, ANYBODY expert here CONVERT ME THIS SYSTEM 'convert mql4 to AFL' THANKS A LOT! please please help me

mladen:
sohelrana

Roy Kellys cycle identifier already exist for amibroker (and, the same as in metatrader, it repaints in amibroker too. Even the author explains that because of that they should not be used in "signaling mode"). As of the other "indicator" : did you take a look at the "code" in it?

To save you the trouble of searching it, even when the code is OK, it is the same indicator as the obe above compared with zig zag only the length is different

mladen

SIR!

wich this one could u tell me , with arrow sign indicate in image of the top please, thanks a lot!!!!!!

Files:

It could be anything

Here are some useful links for amibroker indicators (and code in general) from which you can download a lot of stuff and probably find what you are looking for:

AmiBroker - AFL Library
Listing Trading Indicators and Formulas Page 1
sohelrana:
mladen

SIR!

wich this one could u tell me , with arrow sign indicate in image of the top please, thanks a lot!!!!!!

mladen:
It could be anything

Here are some useful links for amibroker indicators (and code in general) from which you can download a lot of stuff and probably find what you are looking for:

AmiBroker - AFL Library
Listing Trading Indicators and Formulas Page 1

mladen

sir,

at first thanks for respons,i know this web adress but here not have, this afl which top of the image , where i find it please!!!!

Sorry

But as I already said : it could be anything. Just looking at the picture of it no way to guess what exactly it is (considering that even the parameters are hidden, it could be just a wild guessing game)

sohelrana:
mladen

sir,

at first thanks for respons,i know this web adress but here not have, this afl which top of the image , where i find it please!!!!

mladen

sir

this indicator you have been donate in this forum, please could u tell me , which indicators is not repaint and which is the best for amibroker, thanks a lot for your kindness...

Files:
Reason: