Macd in Main Chart

Has anyone developed a Macd line that would go in the main chart... ?

Thanks

There is this one

Files:
macd_dot.mq4  3 kb

Hi Increase......

Thanks for that

I am hoping to get one that just plots the line on the charts. this indicator puts some dots which are not quite suitable for my purpose....

I do appreciate your help....

Thanks again

Signal for the dot

Hello All,

The MACD Dot has been most helpful in my trading - so I cannot thank the creator enough! Would anyone be able to put an alert when the dot appears? I know that the dot repaints as the candle forms, but I actually would like the alert to signal everytime the dot appears b/c I would like to take the trade on the open of the next candle if the signal sticks.

Thank you for anyones and everyones feedback!

Files:
macd_dot.mq4  3 kb

MacdDot_alert

Try this one

inkuumba

Files:

You can add almost any indicator to the main chart by editing the template file.

If you want to do it yourself, you have to add the indicator to your chart and save it as a new template. Now open the template with notepad or another text editor. Start at the bottom of the template file and work your way up.

You then have to cut the indicator reference out of the separate window block and paste it into the main window block above all the other indicators. That way it will load behind your other indies. Be advised that any other indies that draw in the background will not be visible unless you modify the indie code.

I have attached a sample where I put the macd in the main window. There is also the templates attached so you can compare them and see how I did it. Be sure to save any new template files with the .tpl extension as notepad will put .txt by default if you are not careful. They won't work with a .txt even though they are exactly the same inside.

There is too much to try to detail in a post, but you can just play around with it and see what happens. It is just a template after all, you can't hurt anything.

Have fun!

Steve

Files:
macd.gif  18 kb
macd_mod.gif  24 kb
macd.tpl  1 kb
macd_mod.tpl  1 kb

Macd in main window

Here you go,

This is very GOOD!Thanks for sharing it.

vladv:
This is very GOOD!Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you for MACD mod templace. it realy look good on the chart. Can you tell me which is a time frame for the tpl.

How is setting this indicator.

How to put the setting this indicator

mzakam:
How to put the setting this indicator

At first you must download this indicator. Then you must extract downloaded file using following destination C/ programfiles/name of your terminal/ experts/indicators. After that you must reload your mt4 platform. Then after opening mt4 in colum custom indicators you must choose Macd (the name of the indicator you have downloaded).

Hope it will help you.

Reason: