A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 15

lizzavet:

This only shows that the indicator is a function of the lagged price. - and therefore, as a consequence, it is very difficult to predict the price with it. Right?

I meant a completely different approach.

This is purely formal: the coefficient is the degree of "uncorrelation" of the price with the previous indicator reading

lizzavet: I was referring to a completely different approach.
Are you a man?
Prikolnyjkent: an untrained beginner easily drains 100% of his first deposit in a couple of weeks, thus showing that by doing the opposite of his actions, a casual observer would have doubled without problems in the same time frame?
You are still at the very beginning stage, you still have a lot to learn. But I don't envy you.

Move it, of course, I'm not going to disturb anyone.

prikolnyjkent:
What surprises me is this... Why do people with a head and considerable training strive to make a trading system, for which a hundred or two percent profit a year is considered a good indicator, while an unburdened beginner easily loses 100% of his first deposit in a couple of weeks, thus showing that by performing the opposite of his actions a third-party observer would have doubled without a problem during the same period of time? How does a beginner achieve such "productivity"? What does he do that his knowledge-packed mind cannot comprehend?

Copying the novice's inverted actions is a competition in the speed of drainage.

tara: at tara's request and on behalf of tara, if you please, would you be so kind, please?
"On request" yes, but "on behalf of" won't work, I'm not that powerful.

tara: Alexei, do you interpret the phrase "on behalf of" as an allias?!
Oh, I don't know how to tell you this. I wanted to write it in a way that made more sense. But it's a bit clumsy, I agree. OK, so we take the inverted commas off both expressions. Is that better?

vasya_vasya:
Copying the beginner's inverted actions can compete in the speed of draining.
I'm stunned...

prikolnyjkent:
I'm stunned...

Thank you

Mathemat:
You are still at a very early stage, you still have a lot to learn. But I don't envy you.
I am sincerely grateful for your participation, but I have already gone my way. Now I wish you good luck.
Personally, I liked more profit from the price movement, as such. And forecasting... No, for my taste it's unnecessarily cumbersome...

Topikstarter:
I'm telling you the grail, totally free =)
future price (in a short time frame) is impossible to predict
but to make money, you don't need that - react to the price, not predict it. If analysts make the forecasts, let them do that, traders trade their plan and nothing more))) (Plan your trade, and trade your plan))
Indicators? I doubt very much that they work (price smoothing does not work for sure). If they worked, there wouldn't be this forum, and this post too by the way )
Candlesticks and volume are the best and most objective market indicator. In my opinion, everything else is bogus.
In fact, all these technical things are secondary. What is primary is the trader. If you are in the market, and your number 1 goal is to make money, it will be very hard to achieve.) You have to at least love what you do ))))
Imhooshka, do not throw stones ))))
Profits to all, good health and smile )

Reason: