Trade The News...... - page 2

Here is today's trade using the Pullback Trader. It was a small winner of 22 pips. My other method made 27 pips. I am going to attach charts for Pullback Trader for all the trades I will make next week, winner or loser. However, sometimes, pullback will not put in a trade if the range criteria is not met and I will state that if that happens.

I hope that this gives a taste of what pullback does. By the way, this is in live account with IBFX.

Wish me luck

Files:
8-16-06.gif  14 kb

Save your $1000, Try the forex factory forum

look under metatrader and then look for the straddle EA, there are 2 very good EA on the thread

Price is the best indicator

use your fibonacci tools. Price is the ultimate indicator

techtrader:
use your fibonacci tools. Price is the ultimate indicator

How do you use the finonaccci tools to trade news?

what is the performance of the news EA?

Foreverold:
Save your $1000, Try the forex factory forum look under metatrader and then look for the straddle EA, there are 2 very good EA on the thread

Forever,

The straddle EA is cheap, not $1000. The $1000 is the pullback system. The method is disclosed on an SBFX forum thread. I just coded it, with some modifications to suit my trading taste.

I am sure there are many free straddle EAs and many free EAs that are extremely profitable.

Good luck.

Maji:
Forever,

The straddle EA is cheap, not $1000. The $1000 is the pullback system. The method is disclosed on an SBFX forum thread. I just coded it, with some modifications to suit my trading taste.

I am sure there are many free straddle EAs and many free EAs that are extremely profitable.

Good luck.

I have not tried the Stradle EA yet, but the Amazing EA that can be found on the same thread, is Amazing, 1 week 20% gain so far.

herkfsu:
Are there any EAs that are used to trade the news? Something that puts a buy and sell limit close to the current price. When the NFP or something like that comes out either the sell or buy limit is hit and you close very soon after. I know there has to be something like this out there. Thanks guys.

Maybe this one here might be what you want (time set and everything) my favorite and easiest to use of the News Trading EA's. Although I don't induldge in news trading personally. Good luck.

Files:

Here is today's (8/21/06) USDCAD chart for the pullback trader. It broke even.

The straddler was supposed to make 2 pips, but I lost connection for about 40 seconds (God Darned IBFX), and the trailing stop did not work. Ended up losing 2 pips instead!

Just another day at news trading.

Files:
8-21-06.gif  15 kb

Here is today's (8/22/06) trade on the USDCAD. It lost 24 pips.

The purpose of my posts is not to show how great the method is, but to show that the EA follows the general method of the pullback trader quite well. I will post all my trades this week. Overall, it is a winner, but for better or worse, this week, it has been a loser. Well, that is trading... you got to take the lumps too.

Files:
8-22-06.gif  15 kb
Reason: