Long Term Primajaya System - page 9

nina:
Hi!

How do you do that?

History center in MT4?

THX.

You can get the data easily by watch the history center, but you still have to type it manually in the xls sheet..

Hi

dear Primajaya;

thank you for your efforts, it's really great job.

actually i have one question please , can you tell me exactly how to use the " Buy Limit / buy stop & Sell limit/Sell Stop " . i'm a little bit confused about it.

OldBrocker:
dear Primajaya;

thank you for your efforts, it's really great job.

actually i have one question please , can you tell me exactly how to use the " Buy Limit / buy stop & Sell limit/Sell Stop " . i'm a little bit confused about it.

The limit and stop are level where you put your open position and target..

Actually my recommendation to use the analyzer is the limit method,

for example.. today's recommendation is buy, and the trend is bullish, you can put your first limit order in Prima daily pivot level..as you can see on the xls sheet, the second limit order is on the first buy limit level etc..The first target (TP) you can set on the first buy stop level and the second TP on the second buy stop level etc... vice versa. Don't forget to put your Stop Loss..as

Hope you it helps..

primajaya:
The limit and stop are level where you put your open position and target..

Actually my recommendation to use the analyzer is the limit method,

for example.. today's recommendation is buy, and the trend is bullish, you can put your first limit order in Prima daily pivot level..as you can see on the xls sheet, the second limit order is on the first buy limit level etc..The first target (TP) you can set on the first buy stop level and the second TP on the second buy stop level etc... vice versa. Don't forget to put your Stop Loss..as

Hope you it helps..

Hi!

Could you tell me the order of the values you input in excel tab called DATA (FXAnalyzer 3.2)?

Daily values, I mean. Close, High, Low, Open?

The values you have in your excel do not match with mine.

THX

nina:
Hi!

Could you tell me the order of the values you input in excel tab called DATA (FXAnalyzer 3.2)?

Daily values, I mean. Close, High, Low, Open?

The values you have in your excel do not match with mine.

THX

Done, thx.

Could you explain now those values I attach?

Thx.

Files:
eurusd.jpg  264 kb

nina:
Done, thx.

Could you explain now those values I attach?

Thx.

please remember that..Close, High, Low.. means yesterday data..

and open means today open data..

did you mean the limit value? this is the level where you put your open position... buy limit means the level to put buy order viceversa.

Update data..

This is the update data..

my broker is NorthFinance.. and maybe the data little bit different with your's.. but not to significant...

Hi Primajaya , Is the calculation is from the closing of the broker or can be adjust to ny close time . Thanks

primajaya:
This is the update data.. my broker is NorthFinance.. and maybe the data little bit different with your's.. but not to significant...

keren filenya pak...

thx ya...

PJ where is the 4 version of the cal ,your link is dead .

Reason: