Long Term Primajaya System - page 2

Thank you for doing that. In your other thread with your EA I put it on MT4 to test it and it will not open trades?

primajaya:
This is the zip file, little improvement on it..

goldensight:
Thank you for doing that. In your other thread with your EA I put it on MT4 to test it and it will not open trades?

I still make improvement on the EA.. try the new one on the thread..

hai...i hv download the primajaya system...dont know how to use it...how to run it...my platform marketiva...help me...

nevermind..................

MT4 platform

kent786:
hai...i hv download the primajaya system...dont know how to use it...how to run it...my platform marketiva...help me...

You must use MetaTrader Platform to use it..

What a question.....

primajaya:
You must use MetaTrader Platform to use it.. What a question.....

Thank you primajaya....i hv installed metatrader demo version 4...now im confuse where to copy the files that i hv downloaded...is it copy in program file of meta4 under template file...

Oh ya...where i,ve heard got the gives brain trader software for free...i,ve heard its here...

and why currently i see most system support in meta4 but not in marketia..

thanks a lot...may god bless you...

im newbie:)

kent786:
Thank you primajaya....i hv installed metatrader demo version 4...now im confuse where to copy the files that i hv downloaded...is it copy in program file of meta4 under template file...

Oh ya...where i,ve heard got the gives brain trader software for free...i,ve heard its here...

and why currently i see most system support in meta4 but not in marketia..

thanks a lot...may god bless you...

im newbie:)

Put the indicator in expert>>indicator folder, then put the template in template folder not in expert>>template

Tq a lot Primajaya...u help me a lot...

May god bless you...

Since im trade using marketiva there's a few term i need to learn frm you...

Back to ur tips:

Simple Rule:

Buy when the Blue MA above the Red MA, and all indicator colors Blue...

Sell when the Blue MA below the Red Ma, and all indicator colors Red..

Question:

Do you mean buy is 'expecting price to move up'...because if yes then in marketiva the term is long...i hope its true

Do you mean sell 'expecting price to drop'...because if yes then in marketiva

the term is short..i hope its true...

If it is true then thanks a lot u hv help me!

The best time to buy is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color blue and the other indicator blue or stell blue..

The best time to sell is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color red and the other indicator red or orange..

Question:

So i just focus on Primajaya overSTOCH indicator right?

Just remember.. make sure the Blue MA above the Red to buy and, Blue MA below the Red to sell...

Question:

This is make me confuse...what mean by BLUE MA... MA means what?

Is it Blue MA refer to Primajaya overSTOCH indicator ???

Thats all for so far...thank you..

Reason: