EA Switcher - page 10

ibinsad:
Hello, is there any news about ea switcher im really interested.

How can i help ?

I think it can be the most profitable.

Not yet.

I am busy with some other EAs (Signaltrader and so on).

Are you testing ?

Bless FiFtHeLeMeNt

Steinitz Method Scalping Method EA

V1andV2 Hedged

ibinsad:
Are you testing ?

Bless FiFtHeLeMeNt

Steinitz Method Scalping Method EA

V1andV2 Hedged

I am forward testing Bless FiFtHeLeMeNt and V1andV2 just to find the right/safe settings. Pairs: EURUSD and USDCHF.

Once I find the settings I will test it "officially" with statements posted.

Hi,

Simple idea to "detect" when the market is ranging or trending :

Just use 3 EMA(34), one on High, one on Close and the last one on Low.

When yours candles are under the EMAs -> Trend is down.

When yours candles are above the EMAs -> Trend is up.

When yours candles crosses the EMAs -> no trend, ranging market.

Comments welcome

dswk:
Hi,

Simple idea to "detect" when the market is ranging or trending :

Just use 3 EMA(34), one on High, one on Close and the last one on Low.

When yours candles are under the EMAs -> Trend is down.

When yours candles are above the EMAs -> Trend is up.

When yours candles crosses the EMAs -> no trend, ranging market.

Comments welcome

I think our project may be started finally

because at least two systems need the rules we may establish for the market condition:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793

- new Igorad's scalper EA coding according to Linuxser's idea/indicator (not posted yet).

So, we will have to do it. We came very close to this subject because some systems can not be developed without it.

You're welcome to borrow from Phoenix 6. I was thinking about coding up entire trading systems as single indicators, and then letting them load based on the results of other systems. It sounds like you have the other system. I was already separating out signal filters (on/off), trade signals (buy, sell, no answer), confirmation signals (alter lotsize), and exit signals (exit based on conditions).

any news about switch ea's

We were stopped because it was necessary to create indicators or EAs to evaluate and predict particular market condition.

The first step to solve this problem was made on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 so I hope that we will be able to create this EA. Next step is the following: we will need the create market condition and evaluation/forecasting according to Ichimoku indicator and some other systyems. And then only we will be able to create good EA Switcher.

Five Stars post... Thx NewDigital and Igorad

I will try it asap.

AbsoluteStrengthMarket separated version (ASM separated)

In some cases we need to analyze bullish and bearish trend separatedly from each other. It is for the traders doing more deep research. So, Igorad created AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v2.1 version (ASM separated version).

---------------------

Description of the color:

Blue: Up;

Red: Down;

LightBlue: Weak Up;

Orange: Weak Down;

Yellow: Choppy;

White: Non Trade.

Please note that this ASM separated is having different color interpretation than ASM combined. Why? As you see from the color description above this ASM separated does not have any correction (no Bear Market Rally and no Correction). Because what is correctional trend? It is bearish trend comparing with bullish and bullish trend comparing with bearish. But if we are analyzing bearish trend separatedly from bullish so we are having just the following:

Bearish Trend: Down, Weak Down, Choppy, Non Trade.

Bullish Trend: Up, Weak Up, Choppy, Non Trade.

And we are having two lines: one line is for bullish trend and the other line is for bearish trend.

Please note: this ASM separated version is for analyzing bullish and bearish trend sepaatedly from each other.

------------------

Explanation of the settings and Problems are the same with previous post.

By the way, what is the Problems? It is not something which should be fixed. It is something which we must know if we want to use this indicator effectively.

------------------

How to use.

It is the same with previous post with some exception: this ASM separated was designed to see bullish and bearish trends separatedly from each other. We need to in some cases just to analyze everything about bullish trend only, or about bearish trend only. Choppy and Non Trade are the same for both of course.

---------------------

Image.

Some example of how this separated indicators looks like we may see from the image.

Reason: