I Love Codersguru - page 3

ukm007:
Hi,

CG have left this forum for a long time?

that will be sad.

hopefully he will be fine... wherever he is

I'm so sorry for that!

Custom programming taking the most of my time. But I promise to come back soon to my favorite forum.

I love you all

luxinterior:
I tried to contact him too but like you got no response.

I assumed he's just busy making money with all his cool EA's

Lux

Believe or not believe .. I,m programming only and still programming only (not trading). So no money yet and no lose yet too

note: Programming makes money enough to pay the bills.

codersguru:
Believe or not believe .. I,m programming only and still programming only (not trading). So no money yet and no lose yet too note: Programming makes money enough to pay the bills.

welcome back codersguru,even thought i do know you very well but your tutorial a valuable for me!

Assalamualaikom Mr. Ahmed

Your tutorials like an oasis in the desert,

No one teach me about MQL4 but you

Welcome back and thank you very much!

codersguru:
Believe or not believe .. I,m programming only and still programming only (not trading). So no money yet and no lose yet too note: Programming makes money enough to pay the bills.

Good to see you back CG. Your tutorials have been invaluable to me!

codersguru:

Wow that was on old post of mine you dredged up Almost a year ago!

Nice to see you back around these parts. Hope you stick around.

Lux

I luv Codersguru too

Thank you, codersuru. I am new here and was blessed to have first discovered your ema ea.

sierratessie

Mazoem:
I thought that was such a good idea I went ahead and compiled them all into one .pdf for us to use and attached it to this post.

Thank you Coders' Guru for all the lessons.

Jon

Great Post thanks

CodersGuru one the best member of this forum. Unfortunately he completely disappear from the web !

Parabolic alert that can work on Interbank FX MT4

Hi Guru,

I am new here and is a fan of yours. I tried those parabolic alert that you recommended. But none is able to work on interbank FX MT4.

Could you kindly show me which one that can work.

I will greatly appreciate your help and kindness.

Regards

Sarakane

Reason: