I Love Codersguru - page 2

I think codersGuru is not only a good programmer, he is the ultimate programmer and over all he is a good human being. Who believe in helping others.

He has spend lot of time and effort in helping new guys that really make difference for us. I really respect you form the bottom of my heart

Allah will reward you for your efforts and good work

Regards

Faiz khan

any updates?

who has the pdf version of all the lessons from here:Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info

I tried to contact him too but like you got no response.

I assumed he's just busy making money with all his cool EA's

Lux

i must admit,i ve learnt a lot from codersguru.i say a big thank to you for all the good work.

Need help from Codersguru !

Dear Codersguru,

Actually, I am new in EA script but still learning.....

And I need your help and I hope you will....

My first lesson is learning code inside 10points3 EA.....

My question is :

1. Is it possible to let EA Open Position BUY and at the same time Pending Sell ( SELL STOP ) AND when EA Open Position SELL at the same time Pending BUY ( BUY STOP ) ?

2. If possible, could you please paste in here how is the script where I should paste it inside 10points3 script ?

Thank you.

nettsaver:
Dear Codersguru,

My question is :

1. Is it possible to let EA Open Position BUY and at the same time Pending Sell ( SELL STOP ) AND when EA Open Position SELL at the same time Pending BUY ( BUY STOP ) ?

2. If possible, could you please paste in here how is the script where I should paste it inside 10points3 script ?

Thank you.

You're whistling in the wind my friend. CG hasn't been around these parts for a LONG time...

Good luck

LUx

Hi,

CG have left this forum for a long time?

that will be sad.

hopefully he will be fine... wherever he is

:: I think you can better put your question in the 10points3 thread... they can answer you, and are updating the 10p3 regularly...
nettsaver:
Dear Codersguru,

My question is :

Thank you.
Reason: