Parabolic SAR Modification - page 3

Petor

fxbs:
4 color psar from NK

ParabolikSAR 4cNK is The Best Parabolic SAR, for my. Thank You very much, for this beautiful Indicator! Thank You!

Petor

Tickwatcher:
Hi Sniper - that was quick! I have posted the indicator

The Parabolic Alert is the discrette and precise SAR! Thank You very much!

Looking for a Psar with arrows instead of dots and lines does anyone have a copy?

increase:
Looking for a Psar with arrows instead of dots and lines does anyone have a copy?

mmmm had a go at one, it works but does not display the arrows when you first load the indicator, only after I have compiled it. Perhaps someone could fix the last bit for me.

Files:
sar_color.mq4  4 kb

increase:
mmmm had a go at one, it works but does not display the arrows when you first load the indicator, only after I have compiled it. Perhaps someone could fix the last bit for me.

Do you have the latest indicator with the arrows pls, and can you share it with the rest of us, thanks.

Bob4rex:
Do you have the latest indicator with the arrows pls, and can you share it with the rest of us, thanks.

Yes I did finally fix it, here it is

Files:
sar_color.ex4  4 kb

Great --

just puzzling -- how to find a reliable indicator for EXIT

fxbs incdicator work wonders

------ TIPS , last 3 days, $gbp related is standard text book case , if you figure out what game these fx people are playing in april -- you could find a profitable way to earn money, till end of may 2010

SAR in color indicator could be SIGNAL indicator - but have to twist the INPUT and figure out a smart way to give the SIGNAL and the price level

---- may start a new thread soon --

I am thinking to give out my tech analysis ENTRY signal on and let people advice me on exit point -- and how to determine it

hi guys, i am looking for the parabolic sar, which should (approx. 5 sec) alert by a sound whenever the direction has been changed. is there any sar like that available?

best regards,

james

JamesBonds:
hi guys, i am looking for the parabolic sar, which should (approx. 5 sec) alert by a sound whenever the direction has been changed. is there any sar like that available?

best regards,

james

Hi James,

Have this one but not sure if its exactly what your looking for.

thanks sir, it really looks great.

but is it not possible to build something inside that the sound should come continuosly until you have clicked in the chart or on the alert messagebox? because the issue is that i am not always on the laptop.

it would be really great if anyone can do that.

Reason: