OK .... I know I'm an idiot - page 2

Hey, I'm only trying to learn

OK, disregard .... It's just started working !

One thing that seems to be important to me is to follow something like a plan, more or less, as well as have persistence, cause it requires work and patience:

1. Multiple Backtests with the Broker's platform you think on investing with 90% of modeling quality (that is easily gotten by the build 200 with the history center download), if you are in doubt about the broker, try many (MIG, FXDD, IBFX, NF - good spreads); https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175557

2. After trying various parameters' settings on various timeframes and periods, it is time to try forward test by using a demo account for a couple of weeks/months;

3. After having good results on both back and forward test(you evaluate them based on your risk/profit strategy), you can risk real money on a real account, but it is wise to just play with microlots first, to see if its capable to work well as in back and forward test (backtest, demo accounts and real accounts have all different data feeds, what make the EA work differently on each one of them);

4. Having good profit, start with normal lot increase and that's it;

Probably there are other things you could do to improve your "success" with EAs, but these, to me, seem to be basic topics for a success plan...

Reason: