Aaragorn's EA workbench - page 6

I don't know why this doesn't open any buy orders. There's alot about this EA I still don't understand but it has some interesting ideas.

Hi Aaragorn! I'm testing TrendRider3.2 And my results very different whith quality modeling.

If quality 50% then profin is amazing = 25000 from 5000 in 2 month

If quality 90% then profin is bad = 0 from 5000 in 2 weak

Why?

I wont to do forward test on demo and post my results/

Sorry for my eng.

I got the trailing stop modification to work. I havn't had much time to work on this. It still only opens short positions. I found several bugs in the original one I posted and they are corrected in this one.

Files:

Oligarh:
Hi Aaragorn! I'm testing TrendRider3.2 And my results very different whith quality modeling.

If quality 50% then profin is amazing = 25000 from 5000 in 2 month

If quality 90% then profin is bad = 0 from 5000 in 2 weak

Why?

I wont to do forward test on demo and post my results/

Sorry for my eng.

Please do. thanks. I look forward to seeing your results.

Strange.

Look at image on sell

Why TP =48/. But in setings tp=16

Whis buy allright.

Why?

Files:
111.jpg  288 kb

somwher has an error in the code.

Try to test only Long and then omly short

Multilotscalper-mini

I had to look at this when I saw that there had been two new indicators added. At least they are new to me. perhaps I worked on the other multilotscalper thread?? i'm not sure if this is the same as the other multilotscalper I already worked on..i guess that's why I had to see what I could do with it

anyway...I put the lots on steroids and scaled the limits for a mini account.

enjoy.

ps the vhf and center of gravity go in the indicators folder the program needs them to run.

test on divergence trader 7

i am forward-testing Divergence Trader 7 and Ea gives me this error :

2006.12.20 01:02:02 Divergence Trader Version 7 EURUSD,M15: -----ERROR----- BUY Ask=1.3207 error=4051 bartick=108

2006.12.20 01:02:02 Divergence Trader Version 7 EURUSD,M15: invalid lots number for OrderSend function

can you help me to solve it ?

thank you, giapel

Reason: