Trading trendlines , andrews pitchfork , price patterns - page 9

xx3xxx:
my eyes hurts nice picture though, but remember, forex could have some illusive move-- damn it, that is why we lost all the times

the graphics can be hectic looking, but like those fuzzy 3d pics, if you look "through" them you can see the picture try from a few feet back or on some drugs

you are the loser xx3xxx

xx3xxx off-topic, what you chattin about? do you want fight?

zigsdualzup95_101.tpl

>>>> sorry here is The template,

dunno why I didn't post this earlier, i had the note of the settings for working with different versions)

zigflip:
actually i posted the wrong pic, that was the default settings now in zup 102

here is my own set-up with settings with 101 and 95... (i must also try the AML but had no time)

I tried to use 102 as the 2nd zip but it took out 101, so not sure what combination of zup versions can combine, also have to try

zup 101

ExtInd 5

2, 8, 50, 5, 3,

FibStat 2

PitchStat 2

RL static true, vis

-Din false

ISL stat true, invis

Shiff true/true

UTL/LTL true

FibFan true/true/tue

din grey; static firebrick

Micmed

din4

stat0

FibFan

yellow

Versum

stat lightgrey; 5

chennels

zup 95/2nd zup

11, 12, 50, 5, 3

pitchforks

2,2, 7

magenta, yellow

rl din true, vis

micmed 4,0
Files:

anyone have a good combination for Channels? it seems rather retrospective to me

it looks like a fishing metal hooker if you tilt your head a little bit

ya, I really lost on monday and tuesday this week [ with my 66th sense of gut feeling, aud /cad pair would be falling from current 1-0502 level; however, I could only tell you whether my crystal ball got enough LED light to let me read correctly this late thursday or friday this week -- now , I am holding a portfolio of aud and cad related but not the aud/cad pair -- no transaction open for aud/cad , not yet ]

from time to time , I read about xard777 system, that is 1H TF , in the past, I belittle his coding and morph skill, nowaday, I never underestimate his release of his new systems impacting on the trading floor

yay !! today thursday morning , my demo micro back to 20021 i.e. back to last friday balance level , only holding 4 trans in total on 2 pairs only, will try to target at achieving not less than 20031 today, but 10$ in micro mean 100USD in normal 1 lot account -- this week is definitely difficult and I will suggest, newbies don't trade too much until we all figure out the CURRENT MARKET CONDITION currently

thursday evening now - balance (all closed already) 20013

did not get 20020 or 20030 that I expect earlier, but what the hell, I probably will get a job offer soon this week

happy to play demo forex sparingly after I get on with a job with income

20013 is not that bad , even it is a loss incurred

because, this 60min or so, there is a 50 to 80 pips unexpected candle needle pointing in the unexpected direction -- I got 1 lot (transaction) left before that, and my SL kick in and limited my loss and exposure

since there is a huge candle with pointy needle, I won't enter any more by now

will wait till BLOOMBERG MIDDAY - tom keene surveilence to see what forex tip that he got for today -- and the big needle should be settle by then, and I could make 1 to 2 more bet before bed

you can also watch it online here (quite smooth video-- medium resoluation)

www.bloomberg.com/tv

market condition is like exam paper, we must do pass-paper, make sure we will win, before heading to real account real money; if the syllabus just changed, there is no way that we will continue to win, as we must match market condition with our template -- must be a compatible match

I use some form of pickford indicator, but not the mention one, so I watch the space in this thread == to see anything prettier than the one that I am using

for the outlook of audcad in the coming week, I still think it will fall below 1-0432 later today (thursday) and I should get in it when I see a good price or down trend seem to continue without hesitation

pitchfork panel

poruchik:

from PeterE FF

Hello, I cant seem to open this as an expert. when I try to attach to chart nothing happens. please help.

thanks

Aram

It is indicator

trail trailing self-adjusting pending orders trailing limit

I have seen some more advanced platforms offer an order type for limit orders, or pending orders, that adjust the order price by trailing by a variable amount in the same way as a 'trailing-stop' - so I am just looking for a simple EA for mt4 that would do the same thing; i.e., move a pending order by x pips until it's triggered.

If anyone would like further explanation as why this would be useful I can, but this should be fairly simple to code, right?

Reason: