Live Testing reports - page 75

daraknor:
#1 Timeframe: M15

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: default (was USDCHF P6B3 settings)

#4 Account: live

P5.7.0 Mode1 GBPUSD +42 this week, +126 pips total

P6 B3 USDCHF +131 this week, +91 pips total

Upgraded USDCHF to P6B4 with native settings.

All other settings on P6 are bad, I need to spend more time hunting for settings if nobody else does. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could use P6 B4 simple to get similar trade results on GBPUSD backtesting.

I'm of the opinion that 2 loosing weeks in a row probably means throw away the settings file and start over.

I should mention that I was doing enable/disable of trading the last 2 Fridays. Now that the settings for selective timing are working (with FXDD times) I will just leave it running 24/7 and code will automatically enable/disable. I also optimized the timing for the P6 B4 release

Daraknor, very good job on the Fund live account !

I will joint in the hunt for P6B4 new settings as soon as I recover from a bad cold.

Info request

I did start an optimization sequence for P6B4 with random numbers (29 hours of CPU). I am a little bit blind in P6B4 as I don't know the definition of all settings. Is there someone who can white a short definition for each setting so I know what I am doing ?

Thank you in advance...

latest pheonix

Hi all,

i'm new here and where can i find the latest one of pheonix...i'm interested to fowd test it...

granpa:
Hi all, i'm new here and where can i find the latest one of pheonix...i'm interested to fowd test it...

Welcome here

All versions of Phoenix here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

FAQ here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561

Read all... and good luck

And this week we have a good start !!!

Crossing fingers...

m6m6:
I did start an optimization sequence for P6B4 with random numbers (29 hours of CPU). I am a little bit blind in P6B4 as I don't know the definition of all settings. Is there someone who can white a short definition for each setting so I know what I am doing ? Thank you in advance...

As you can see I've been fiddling with stuff in Phoenix 6 We might be at a point where the settings won't change anymore, which means it might be time to actually document them in full. I'm adding code comments for every variable you can change to P6B5 right now.

P6b5 ???

daraknor:
As you can see I've been fiddling with stuff in Phoenix 6 We might be at a point where the settings won't change anymore, which means it might be time to actually document them in full. I'm adding code comments for every variable you can change to P6B5 right now.

You have bean "fiddling" a lot my friend. I was impressed by the two trades P6B4 took yesterday and particularly the way it exited the trades. Very interesting !

As I am getting back on my feet, I will continue the hunt for settings starting with GBP/USD. I just can't find P6B5, it is not on the first page !!! Can you direct me ?

Thanks a million pips !

lol m6m6 my friend, I hope you're feeling better, but I think may be you should take a couple more days rest.... daraknor is saying that he is currently working on P6B5, hence it hasn't been released yet.

I have good news and bad news. Bad news is.... neither P6B3 nor P6B4 is showing profit for me at the moment. Good news is.... after weeks of watching P6 in action, I can see that P6 picks the tops and bottoms very well, a definite improvement over P5. The problem is that P6 seems to get confused sometime and picks the wrong direction, many trades often end up hitting SL rather than hitting TP.

Come on guys, the end is near! All we have left to do is help daraknor figure out how to make Phoenix pick the right direction and optimize some settings, then we've got our perfect Phoenix!

hhsmoney:
lol m6m6 my friend, I hope you're feeling better, but I think may be you should take a couple more days rest.... daraknor is saying that he is currently working on P6B5, hence it hasn't been released yet.

I have good news and bad news. Bad news is.... neither P6B3 nor P6B4 is showing profit for me at the moment. Good news is.... after weeks of watching P6 in action, I can see that P6 picks the tops and bottoms very well, a definite improvement over P5. The problem is that P6 seems to get confused sometime and picks the wrong direction, many trades often end up hitting SL rather than hitting TP.

Come on guys, the end is near! All we have left to do is help daraknor figure out how to make Phoenix pick the right direction and optimize some settings, then we've got our perfect Phoenix!

I am going to take your advice Hhsmoney to rest a few more days. I just realized that I misread Daraknor comment about P6B5. My apologies to you Daraknor, I certainly do not want to be pushy.

m6m6, a simple mistake...... besides, we know you were just eager to get started on optimizing P6

Reason: