Live Testing reports - page 30

Trading Results

Hi Guys,

I have been following the thread since December 06 and had been testing phoenix version 5.6.03 on Demo account at IBFX using mode 1, with defaults setting except for max risk i had changed to 0.3, on GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF, and the results are outstanding! It turned 10k to over 80k in less then 2 months, and that 800% profit! Please see the attached detailed statement for details.

I closed some trades manually and use own setting for GBPUSD pair only.

I had just started to use it on real trade recently at FXDD, let see how it will goes, I will post the update regularly from now on, I apologies for not doing so for the past 2 months.

Thanks for the great works from all of you, especially Hendrick and Daraknor, you guys are champion, i will support the best i can from now on.

Please let me know should i missed any information in my post.

Regards,

J

Files:

CashTiger:
Hello AZBOfin,

im wonder, how can you test a demo account over more than 4 weeks ? I know only demo accounts that will be expired in 4 weeks.

THX

Cashtiger

Depends of brooker...

IBFX : demo account unlimited period of time

FXDD : demo account for 3 months

jeremiahkn:
Hi Guys,

I have been following the thread since December 06 and had been testing phoenix version 5.6.03 on Demo account at IBFX using mode 1, with defaults setting except for max risk i had changed to 0.3, on GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF, and the results are outstanding! It turned 10k to over 80k in less then 2 months, and that 800% profit! Please see the attached detailed statement for details.

I closed some trades manually and use own setting for GBPUSD pair only.

I had just started to use it on real trade recently at FXDD, let see how it will goes, I will post the update regularly from now on, I apologies for not doing so for the past 2 months.

Thanks for the great works from all of you, especially Hendrick and Daraknor, you guys are champion, i will support the best i can from now on.

Please let me know should i missed any information in my post.

Regards,

J

Hi Jeremiahkn

Last version of Phoenix here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

At the end of post 1

Use P570 the last very stable version

P571 and 572a are under test for the moment

Your statement have to be posted here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175572

User support and FAQ here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561

Good luck and nice trading

bertbin:

a/ FXDD :you owe me beer (a cold one) nothing more and not smiling !

d/ Have a good Super Bowl... I will go windsurfing... with my friend Bud coming from Denver...

a) this is a sure thing. if i can make it down there sometime, we're going to have quite a few beers !

d) windsurfing? this time of the year? damn.

AZBOfin

CashTiger:
Hello AZBOfin,

im wonder, how can you test a demo account over more than 4 weeks ? I know only demo accounts that will be expired in 4 weeks.

THX

Cashtiger

Cashtiger:

i do have a live account with them as well. that's why my demo accounts don't expire.

AZBOfin

bertbin:
Depends of brooker...

IBFX : demo account unlimited period of time

FXDD : demo account for 3 months

i thought IBFX is limited to 30 days unless you have a live account with them as well... hmmm

Hendrick:
... improve your own live or (better still) the lives of others that really need it!

Nice to know that you are still beind the community and that you still believe in the "improve lives of others" concept you and Daraknor initiated. The Pheonix Fund will soon have an overwhelming impact on many people !

MANY MANY THANKS to you guys !

AZBOfin:
a) this is a sure thing. if i can make it down there sometime, we're going to have quite a few beers !

d) windsurfing? this time of the year? damn.

AZBOfin

a/ For the beers : PM me your adress : one day I will appear there for sure !!!!

b / windsurfing : here temp air 29 Clesius, water : 24 Celsius winds: 25 knots

Better to smile not to cry !!!!!

Now I have to answer to the "Boss" (Hendrick) who send me a big post !!!

Reason: