Qq EA

newdigital:
According backtesting results this EA is increasing deposit from 1,000 to 1,500,000 for almost 4 years. See backtesting results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Wow. now that's amazing. Even at 10% correct (meaning to 150K for the 4 years..) that's still some pretty darn good return.

Thanks ND...

cubesteak:
Wow. now that's amazing. Even at 10% correct (meaning to 150K for the 4 years..) that's still some pretty darn good return. Thanks ND...

This EA is trading 3 or 4 times per month. Stop loss is 30 and tp is 70 (if i remember). So don't look at winning/lossing trades in the statement as we need 2 lossing trades to be the same with one winning trade (because of sl=30 and tp=70). Anyway this EA is very very simple and it works on EURUSD only. IF you will use it so change the time in the settings according to your broker time (it is alpari metatrader time as i backtested using alpari data).

I am forward testing it and will post results of course.

newdigital:
This EA is trading 3 or 4 times per month. Stop loss is 30 and tp is 70 (if i remember). So don't look at winning/lossing trades in the statement as we need 2 lossing trades to be the same with one winning trade (because of sl=30 and tp=70). Anyway this EA is very very simple and it works on EURUSD only. IF you will use it so change the time in the settings according to your broker time (it is alpari metatrader time as i backtested using alpari data). I am forward testing it and will post results of course.

You mean tz ? If Alpari is 1 what should be the setting for NorthFinance (3?) ?

----------------------

EDIT:

sorry the time setting must be somwhere in the code, so which part should be changed and to what ?

----------------------

Thanks a lot for sharing, keep up the good work!

Best Regards

P7

pete7:
You mean tz ? If Alpari is 1 what should be the setting for NorthFinance (3?) ?

----------------------

EDIT:

sorry the time setting must be somwhere in the code, so which part should be changed and to what ?

----------------------

Thanks a lot for sharing, keep up the good work!

Best Regards

P7

If you are talking about qq EA so the time is in settings of EA:

It is Russian EA and "chas" means "hour" in Russian so chas1 is hour1 and chas 2 is hour2. Alpari server time is different from North Finance and IBFX for one or few hours so it should be corrected. Market is not opened so I don't know the differences because of that. Will know tomorrow.

ahhhh yes chas=czas=time :P Thanks for fast reply.

Best Regards

P7

Can anyone explain what qq EA does please? I looked at the code but I couldn't tell. And is there an indicator, so we can see when a trade should occur?

Thanks,

barry:
Can anyone explain what qq EA does please? I looked at the code but I couldn't tell. And is there an indicator, so we can see when a trade should occur? Thanks,

If first open bar on M5 timeframe is more than 12th closed bar (M5) on 60 pips we are going buy. Less than 60 - sell. And we are having 70 pips take profit (stop loss is 30).

It is similar with monemtum indicator.

That's all.

I have no idea how this simple EA will work with real trading. I am testing on demo.

It trades from chas1 (time1) to chas2 (time2): from 10 till 21 according to the settings if i remember.

Seems this EA is acting on the news movement of the price.

Newdigital,

Thanks for that explanation. Is anyone looking to create presets for testing qq on currency pairs in addition to eur?

barry:
Newdigital, Thanks for that explanation. Is anyone looking to create presets for testing qq on currency pairs in addition to eur?

I tried but it is not profitable for other pairs than EURUSD (according to backtesting/optimizing the settings). I don't know but it is profitable for EURUSD only.

Anyway I am testing it (forward testing).

qq EA for somebody who could not find it.

EURUSD. GBPUSD and USDCHF, M5 timeframe. Default settings.

Before using it please adjust MM inside this EA (q) according to your deposit size to have desirable lotr size from the beginning.

This EA is having hidden stop loss and take profit. No one broker can not see it and it will not be written in the statements as well.

my qq_v2 statement so far...

Hi all, continuing my test on four pairs w/the out of the box settings on qq_v2. I know it has only been "tested on the EURUSD" but as i've bosted before, hey it's demo, so nothing to loose, and only knowledge to gain.

Here is a web page link to my statement for QQ_v2 ending Friday Sep 22nd . What you will see is an initial demo deposit of 10k in an IBFX demo on 09/12, with first of 5 trades initiated on the 12th, and the most recent of the 5 open/closed on the 19th. Closing balance w/default settings is $16,563. . . oh that reality could be so good!

Now the crazy thing is that out of the EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCAD/USDCHF, all five of these trades were initiated on the more volitile GBP and CHF pairs. What I did notice on each of the 5 trades (all winners) is that the 60pip default initiated a trade at the tippy top of each of the moves, then a large retracement down, and then back up. Pretty much like entry buy at a new "B" high, then watching it retrace to a "C", then hoping (which each did) that it will reach a new "D" high.

Anyone else out there testing this one with anything to report?

Cheers,

Thom

Reason: