MetaTrader. New versions and Daily builds - page 3

Diam0nd:
Very hard to believe this. For one, I have been testing on 200 just fine. Two, two weeks before the official rls date of 200 (14 Nov) there was a build 199. So for two weeks before 200 people have been testing the new build and there was no problems. I mean, I'm not saying that you are lying or smth. The problem might be with your settings/broker/you(messed smth up). I suggest you report this on the developers forum: http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/ . But again, keep in mind that build 200 have been around for more than 3 weeks now and it seems fine with most of the people.

All the best,

Diam0nd.

I LOVE

If you goto the forum, you will see many people had made the same complaint concerning backtest results. I downloaded a brand new versions from Metaquotes with no open account for offline testing and it will not let me import the alpari data.

Hmm

It calculate the margin incorrectly something is wrong.

Did any also experience trades getting closed when you supposed to get enough margin left?

For those interetsed: new daily build today!!!

Date: 17 Nov

What's new:

1. Correct closing of the terminal when doing a Visual Testing.

2. Tester: corrected calculating of swaps in tester for some instruments.

3. Tester:when hard-stopping of testing expert recieves a reson for deinitialisation "window closed"

4. Added some information into MetaEditor dictionary.

I LOVE

Does the new daily build seem ready and stable enough for use? I will stick with the previous build until the problems are ironed out...

ZTrader:
Does the new daily build seem ready and stable enough for use? I will stick with the previous build until the problems are ironed out...

ALL MetaTrader build are pretty solid I would say. Daily builds are for fixing small issues gradually. Nothing wrong with using them

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Hi Diamond,

Just curious - do you work for MetaQuotes? If so, nice going - MT4 rocks!

-CS

cubesteak:
Hi Diamond,

Just curious - do you work for MetaQuotes? If so, nice going - MT4 rocks!

-CS

Negative sir. I'd LOVE to be tho. I am in no way related to MetaQuotes (well, except for the fact that I trade using their platform). I am simply a big fan of the company and their platform. And well, thus I am trying to be as knowledgdable as I can about both. That's it basically

Cheers,

Diam0nd.

P.S. How's your tick databank project is going btw?

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
Negative sir. I'd LOVE to be tho. I am in no way related to MetaQuotes (well, except for the fact that I trade using their platform). I am simply a big fan of the company and their platform. And well, thus I am trying to be as knowledgdable as I can about both. That's it basically

Cheers,

Diam0nd.

P.S. How's your tick databank project is going btw?

I LOVE

Darn, I thought maybe we had an insider among us.

The tick bank is going well, thanks. We are working on automation of the whole process. First the back end stuff, and then hopefully the actual tick logging as well. I'm hoping we can have some usable data up soon!

Best regards my friend,

CS

cubesteak:
Darn, I thought maybe we had an insider among us.

The tick bank is going well, thanks. We are working on automation of the whole process. First the back end stuff, and then hopefully the actual tick logging as well. I'm hoping we can have some usable data up soon!

Best regards my friend,

CS

Glad to hear it's all going well. What can I really say? Looking forward to the actual data All the best with your project man!

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

still the live update is not working.

did somebody had this problem and solved it (I don't want to reinstall the whole version)

Thanks

Reason: