Strategy tester and resulting graph don't match - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

Where? Where to see? Is it really so difficult for you to make deals ON a WHITE BACKGROUND and highlight the deal with a marker? How am I supposed to guess? I'm not a telepathic person.

I added my pictures as attachments, I'm not sure how to put them in the post like you. I attached them again. The file Journal now has a white background and I circled the bad trade in black.

Files:
Graph.JPG  786 kb
Journal.JPG  950 kb
Tester.JPG  1091 kb

I don't know how you do it.

Describe your actions in steps: what and where you press, what sequence.

I also highly recommend deleting the templates: 'tester.tpl', 'default.tpl' and 'SMAuto.tpl'.

Wow, that did it, I deleted default.tpl and now it looks correct. It must have been a problem with the default chart I set up.

Is there a better way to set my default chart colors for when I open a new chart? So I don't have to change the colors and remove the grid every time.

tnil25 :

Wow, that did it, I deleted default.tpl and now it looks correct. It must have been a problem with the default chart I set up.

Is there a better way to set my default chart colors for when I open a new chart? So I don't have to change the colors and remove the grid every time.

Open a new graph. Customize the appearance of the graph. Remove all objects from the graph. Save the chart template under the name 'default.tpl'.

Vladimir Karputov:

Open a new graph. Customize the appearance of the graph. Remove all objects from the graph. Save the chart template under the name 'default.tpl'.

Perfect, got it all set up. Thanks again for your help Vlad.

tnil25 :

Perfect, got it all set up. Thanks again for your help Vlad.

I am not Vlad - I am Vladimir.

Vladimir Karputov:

I am not Vlad - I am Vladimir.

Noted :)

Reason: