New EA - "Predator" - page 15

Sl...

zot786:
amri87,

I see that your seetings don't have an SL or Trailing Stop (0 setting on both), is that supposed to be correct.

Thanks

yeap,but acctually u can set the traling stop to 20, for testing i put 0 to see how far the EA will survive if i use no SL...

risk ///reward

Oidunno - very eloquently written...some great ideas and thoughts.

amri87:
yeap,but acctually u can set the traling stop to 20, for testing i put 0 to see how far the EA will survive if i use no SL...

hello amri87 wanna ask about the pivot timezone,there is a setting for timezone,and the default is "0",the timezone is the us market timezone?my broker timezone or my pc timezone? anyway thx for sharing the ea

btw iam testing the predator with strategic tester,80% first way is ok but ended really bad at the end ,btw iam using your preset,are sure you are sharing the same preset as your live account?maybe if possible also if you don't mind sharing the template for easier to us

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb

stop loss

can anyone put a max stop loss in this ea....I tried but cant seem to get to

work. It makes good cash, but 1 runaway market kills ya. If you could set this, i think this thing would be dynamite ~!

ajk:
can anyone put a max stop loss in this ea....I tried but cant seem to get to work. It makes good cash, but 1 runaway market kills ya. If you could set this, i think this thing would be dynamite ~!

Hi ajk!

I am no programmer, but this EA works very good. Thanks to Bluto.

I have a programmer, he writes my EA's and I asked him to make a max stop loss in this ea, and he said that there is already one. set the stop to 20 and the first stop ist 180 pips, the second 160 and so on. I am testing this now.

regards erkro

ea stoploss

How does that work?

I am getting 350 pip stop losses for the first trade.

is this a multiple?

ajk:
How does that work?

I am getting 350 pip stop losses for the first trade.

is this a multiple?

Hi aijk!

I think it depends what you set the initial stop, if I set it to 20, then the first stop is 180 pips, the second should be 160............. and the last order also numer 8 should have a 20 pip s/l.

That is what my programmer said, I am no programmer.

Regards Erkro

I also submitted this idea in the Terminator thread as a way to help mitigate the account blowout inherent in Martingale strategies. The idea,

Use these EAs with CORRELATION HEDGE. Such as

Buy USDCHF and Buy EURUSD - you can use a price ratio to make it more balanced, which would be 1.2 USDCHF to 1.0 EURUSD. Also has a positive swap. Negative correlation

Buy 1.2 USDCHF, 1 EURUSD, 1.2 USDJPY, 1 GBPUSD, also a positive swap. Negative correlation

Buy AUDUSD, Sell EURUSD, positive swap, positive correlation

The second hedge group allows for trading more pairs. The idea is that your losses and drawdowns should be much smaller because one side of the hedge should be in profit to offset other pair drawdown.

Here is a good link to find correlated pairs to trade.

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/currencyCorrelations/index.html

yes ..trade live.

Like any ea you will need to add lots of filters or your account will dissappear!

Reason: