How to protect an EA - page 2

I just move the FULL trade logic into protected DLL. MQL4 can be easy converted to C++ (like copy&paste). Decompile of EX4 file will be useless. It is contains sending of parameters into DLL and support of MT4 functions calls from DLL.

Great EA

mike_cole:
Hi,

I've a great EA, I want to sell it but I know that ex4 files can be decompiled(I've seen it infront of me), how can I protect my EA,

I think the guys who created the mql language can also easily decompile any mq4 file since they themselves created the compiler,

any solution ?

Hi Mike ,

I'm interested to buy your "great EA" , but how great is it ?

Can you show me your "live trading statement" ?

You can send to my private mail : .

Hope you don't mind .....thank's

jim777

I would pay you to do this work for me

kapelsk:
I just move the FULL trade logic into protected DLL. MQL4 can be easy converted to C++ (like copy&paste). Decompile of EX4 file will be useless. It is contains sending of parameters into DLL and support of MT4 functions calls from DLL.

HI, I see you know how to do this type of FULL DLL protection. I have a server and I will pay you if you are willing to do the work on my server and protect my EA and indicators with a protected DLL.

Just let me know if your interested you can PM me.

Thanks,

Shawn

Web base EA protection

If anyone know any reliable services out there offers web base EA protection please let me know. Or if you know how to code can you help me develop it. This is what I have in mind.

Create a SQL database store user accounts number and host it on myweb.com. The database can be manage by a web backend for admin to edit/add/delete user account.

The EA call for dll willl send query to the database to validate the user account after the user login to MT4 terminal.

Please let me know if anyone know how to implement this protection system.

Thanks.

icup09:
If anyone know any reliable services out there offers web base EA protection please let me know. Or if you know how to code can you help me develop it. This is what I have in mind.

Create a SQL database store user accounts number and host it on myweb.com. The database can be manage by a web backend for admin to edit/add/delete user account.

The EA call for dll willl send query to the database to validate the user account after the user login to MT4 terminal.

Please let me know if anyone know how to implement this protection system.

Thanks.

Check MQL Patriot

mike_cole:

Hi,

I've a great EA, I want to sell it but I know that ex4 files can be decompiled(I've seen it infront of me), how can I protect my EA,

I think the guys who created the mql language can also easily decompile any mq4 file since they themselves created the compiler,

any solution ?

You can use YPY MQ4 Code Protector -  free online service for encryption and licensing a of source code in *.mq4 format
Reason: