EA or manualy tradinig ?

What is better for you ?

1. if you trading manualy, plz. post yr indicators and comments, charts etc....

2.if yr tradnig using EA, plz. post everything statement, broker alowed scalping etc..

I hope that one of the moderators will follow my mind. Or this is another stupid idea ?

3. Or diffrent (stupid idea), like using EA + your own brain + what alse ?...= what ?

I know nobody know.

I'm newbe here, but can anybody show me better statemet than mine ?

Files:
statement3.htm  22 kb

demo account

is this a demo account?

xra:
What is better for you ?

2.if yr tradnig using EA, plz. post everything statement, broker alowed scalping etc..

I hope that one of the moderators will follow my mind. Or this is another stupid idea ?

3. Or diffrent (stupid idea), like using EA + your own brain + what alse ?...= what ?

I know nobody know.

I'm newbe here, but can anybody show me better statemet than mine ?

I think that 3rd is more preferable for me (i am talking about real account).

As to the statements so there are many statements that is better than yours. For example my statements in asctrend thread and in traders joking thread. And many other statements are better then yours.

But it is nothing really. Because it is difficult to have some opinion because of one week forward testing. There is some EAs which are performing very good for 1 months or 3 months. But after that they are lossing all deposit.

Good statement for short period of time is not a problem.

xra:
What is better for you ?

Might be a nice way to start the thread by posting your own indicators/comments/charts if it was done manually or if it was by EA

It was not done by EA !

All I can do for you right now is to post my latest statement No 4. After that I lost my connection with IB, and my historii data simply lost . Anyway, I'm not using indicators, somethimes when I'm out of my PC, I'm using RSI that's all. My strategy I sold for free for someone want to do EA for me, after that, I never get any PM or email. Hope he or she doing great $$$.

This is my last saved statement

last unsaved one was around 72K.

Usually "demo" I doubled in 5 -6 weeks.

Files:
statement4.htm  22 kb

As to the statements so there are many statements that is better than yours. For example my statements in asctrend thread and in traders joking thread. And many other statements are better then yours.

This is really commplicated, that's what I think about it

holdem poker !

We talking about all pairs and metals - it is not interesting ? or are you gambler ?

Sorry I dont see the point of this thread? You ask for people to share their EA or trading strategy but you are only posting statements? Im a little lost here.

I'll share my strategies.. I don't mind as the bulk of it I have gotten from Forex-TSD!

All are with live mini account on IBFX.

I am using two EA's live.

Phoenix (latest version) on USDJPY and EURJPY.

Firebird.65tf on EURUSD and USDCHF

Im also manually trading a modified version of the asctrend strategy.

I use a form of triple screen method. 1M, 5M, 15M -- I do not look at higher timeframes. My strategy is strictly to jump in, grab 1-15pips and jump out. More like a sniping strategy, as my personality dictates that I NEED to profit as often as possible even if it's 1 pip becuase i'm just not patient enough to let it keep going for a long while.

My Manual indicators that I use

Setup

Roundprice_mod - used to confirm trend

Roundprice_separate

2 X Laguerre (Different settings for both) - used to confirm trend

TSI_Histo (modified just a little bit) - used to confirm momentum, classic divergence, hidden divergence.

BtSignal_Stop

Bt_Signal_Line? -- I use just a couple of the brain trading system indicators to confirm trend

KPSG - as I like to have an indicator representing price on top of my oscillators to make it easier to find divergence!

lastly for Entry

Asctrend_sound

The entire manual system is highly discretionary, I've read over and over again about how we should use indicators in a different way, that is our advantage as looking at indicators in a normal fashion just doesn't work anymore.

Edit: I can imagine my strategy to be mostly about finding waves. The market moves in waves, and at times the waves do not coincide with the tide. So if you catch the little wave, that conincides with the intermediate wave, that coincides with the large wave (tide) then you will be very profitable very quickly. Slightly more risky, is to catch the mini wave with the intermediate wave irrespective of the tide, but you have to be willing to jump out very quickly if it moves against you. Anyways i'm ranting.

Reason: