Lets build the best EA portfolio!!!

Hi folks,

There are many great EA's circuling around the forex community, so I have an idea to gether the best 10-15 and test their performance on live account. I know this site is already doing this kind of thing but there's been many new EA's and new versions of previous ones. If nothing else the more the better. I will start forward testing winthin couple of weeks, as soon as we decide on what experts will be involved.

I an gonna ask everybody to contribute and share their thoughts on what should be included in this project. Firebird? Phenix 2007? Cyberia? Let's make a public debate on what we think and know that is going to work. Also lets talk about different versions, timefilters and money managment.

My plan is to make all experts work on 5% risk but let's hear if somebody else thinks otherwise.

So whithin couple of weeks I will compile the list of best EA's, make it available for free download and start testing.

Do you want to push forward and make One Sick Moneymaking Expert Advisor Portfolio?

Well, i think it's rather good idea. And i try to help in realizing it. testing on live account (with real money) will show us best ea for trading. imho, any broker for instance will not give us a chance to use firebird in trading.

Sec q - where do we open an account? What will be better?

ps: sorry my english, i haмэт got a practice for a long time

Look at this section first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I created few postfolio sets. Some of them are performing good.

great. i am sorry but somehow that section of the forum never got my attention. i want to help. you have 6 different EA's running on differnt pairs. I would like to add test for another 6 or so. i will be more then happy to post results.

now i am sure everybody got a favourite that needs more testing. maybe phoenix, cyberia, whotever is not already included...

vpopovic:
great. i am sorry but somehow that section of the forum never got my attention. i want to help. you have 6 different EA's running on differnt pairs. I would like to add test for another 6 or so. i will be more then happy to post results. now i am sure everybody got a favourite that needs more testing. maybe phoenix, cyberia, whotever is not already included...

Yes I did not include risky EAs. because there are the threads where people are discussing everything. And I need a suggestions about the settings for those EAs (phoenix and cyberia for example).

There is an EA of EA's in the works Elitemembers...

I predict this will revolutionize your trading approach with a portfolio of EA's all funneled into the main EA...

I would think this would be on the front pages of every newspaper in the country...

but that is just me...what do I know?

ES

Reason: