None of these ea's are working for me in strategy tester...

I dont know why, but I have downloaded so many of these ea's in the library and move them to my expert folder and none of them ever make any trades on the strategy tester. I have tried using all the different bar selections like every tick and only close prices and such. They never make a single trade. Is there something that I am missing? I am thinking that I'm probably doing something wrong.

Thanks for you help,

David

ps,

in the attachment is a report of how the "Forex Funnel" works. Its not good at all, and the worst part is that is was a real money account.

have you tried pressing the "Expert Advisors" button in the toolbar?

dmarth10:

I dont know why, but I have downloaded so many of these ea's in the library and move them to my expert folder and none of them ever make any trades on the strategy tester. I have tried using all the different bar selections like every tick and only close prices and such. They never make a single trade. Is there something that I am missing? I am thinking that I'm probably doing something wrong.

Thanks for you help,

David

ps,

in the attachment is a report of how the "Forex Funnel" works. Its not good at all, and the worst part is that is was a real money account.

Select the chart and hit F7 (or right click and select Expert Advisors | Properties). Then select the Common tab and make sure that the Allow Live Trading checkbox is ticked.

You can make this the default by selecting Tools | Options, then the Expert Advisors tab and ticking the Allow Live Trading check box.

Reason: