How to draw an ellipse shape in MT4? - page 3

Sorry Pucio: I am not a coder. I am coding as simple trader - every trader should have some elementary knowledge about coding so I am having some.

I can not code Archimedes Spiral in MT4 but I can promote some development (if any).

Some more about spirals are on this book:

Robert Fischer, Jens Fischer "The New Fibonacci Trader"

Tools and Strategies for Trading Success.

6 Mb and copywrited, sorry. And in Russlan language (it was translated to many languages I know).

It is about how to use those spirals in forex ptactics.

No need to upload as I have in Russian language only, sorry.

newdigital:
Some more about spirals are on this book:

Robert Fischer, Jens Fischer "The New Fibonacci Trader"

Tools and Strategies for Trading Success.

6 Mb and copywrited, sorry. And in Russlan language (it was translated to many languages I know).

It is about how to use those spirals in forex ptactics.

No need to upload as I have in Russian language only, sorry.

And as I know, nen (author of Zup indicators) took his spiral (started from Zup versions #66) exactly from this Fischer's book (because this book was translated to the russian language and nen is not speaking english).

If you can explain about what is Archimedes Spiral so I can go to nen's onix forum to ask him to code it and he will post the indicator to our forum a well.

Wanted Spiral indicator

This wanted Spiral indicator has Archimedean Spiral.

The Archimedean spiral (also arithmetic spiral), is a spiral named after the 3rd-century-BC Greek mathematician Archimedes; it is the locus of points corresponding to the locations over time of a point moving away from a fixed point with a constant speed along a line which rotates with constant angular velocity.

If anyone can write such indicator again as on the diagram below it would be fine.

Pucio

Files:

Fibo Arcs (Coders help me, please, need answer)

Hi

Can anyone of you help me to create a spiral made on base of this indicator. This indicator is in MT4 and is called Fibo Arcs. Plese write me if it is possible ? Is it possible to have anyone MT4 software indicator to have alone ? I mean can we separate MT4 indicators from MT4 software for constant?

Pucio

Files:
zup.gif  27 kb

Sorry

this is the right diagram

Files:
spiral.gif  27 kb

Thread Merged

Thread Merged with the Fibonacci General Thread

Fibonacci Spiral (Arcs) questions and answers are spread on this thread.

Pucio:
this is the right diagram

Hey Pucio, have u had any luck, i myself and looking for anyone who can write something to plot elipses, 10 of them at once much like the fibo arcs

Also another that would look sothing like the magnetic poles of the earth for both a horizontal and verticle application setting for about 20 seperate ratios both sides hori and vert. Any takers out there that are code masters.

Fibonacci circles

Hi, might anyone have an MT4 indicator that helps to draw complete fibonacci circles? I know that Metatrader has a tool for drawing fibonacci arcs, but I am looking for an indicator that would allow drawing the complete circle.

Some paid charting services do offer it, but I have not seen it done on Metatrader.

Thanks for your help.

drakos:
Hi, might anyone have an MT4 indicator that helps to draw complete fibonacci circles? I know that Metatrader has a tool for drawing fibonacci arcs, but I am looking for an indicator that would allow drawing the complete circle.

Some paid charting services do offer it, but I have not seen it done on Metatrader.

Thanks for your help.

Not sure but current thread is about spiral. Maybe it could help.

Or read this thread and this one. Also try this one.

Reason: