Self learning expert - page 3

aegis:
Is it possible to do it month by month? For example, run it for August and then use those settings to test September?

1 month of training the ea wouldn't do it. I have been training it on jun40 to dec o5. It would need to experiance all types of market conditions for it to learn how to deal with what ever comes its way. The first back test is super slow motion. I guess cause its recording the market.

Once I get it trained I'll start it on Jan1st 06 and see how it does.

It is a great concept, this EA if it don't work mabe some one can fix it.

more testing

Backtest done yesterday for this year starting with $1000, more my speed, wish it was my result lol!

mrtools:
Backtest done yesterday for this year starting with $1000, more my speed, wish it was my result lol!

7 millions for 1 year!

And they were selling similar EA for $50 only?

7 million in10 months

Just made a downpayment for my own private island resort sending builders to start my private condominimum(shoot can't even spell it) yehahhhhhhh!

mrmoneybags

mrtools:
Just made a downpayment for my own private island resort sending builders to start my private condominimum(shoot can't even spell it) yehahhhhhhh! mrmoneybags

Now I understand how boring life is having rich people

Just coral-island? Where is flight of fancy ...

Yes it is a good back test. really want to know more about this EA. However, for october trading, does it needs history of September only? or how many month backward?

It is quite slow running the back test.

Mr. Tool, can you forward the created history file under \tester\files? GS_EURUSD? Which broker do you use?

Thanks.

I ran several tests from june 04-dec05 untill It stopped improving. It was at about 86% wins

Then I started test the day after previous tests were stopped. I got CRAp results.

I don't think this EA is worth anything. It didn't learn from the past. And I sold my time machine last year. So I cann't keep going back in time and running it.

xxDavidxSxx:
I ran several tests from june 04-dec05 untill It stopped improving. It was at about 86% wins

Then I started test the day after previous tests were stopped. I got CRAp results.

I don't think this EA is worth anything. It didn't learn from the past. And I sold my time machine last year. So I cann't keep going back in time and running it.

hi

yep.the same here.with best history files and results the ea did awefull for next monthe(s)

DISSAPPOINTING

good in history but not in present

I agree with you David and Kamyar it seems to soak up the past data but doesnt do anything with it. Upon further investigation it appears this idea was abadoned some time last year, but apparently kept alive by someone on this site www.extpro.ru who has a system using this same principles and what he calls artificial nueron network.Sent him a email to find out more of his system and from what I understand what he is selling goes anywhere from 600 rubles to 1000 rubles which I dont know how much that is in US dollars.Attached is the expert from his site (doesn't work) gets the same error as the other one but I think you need to attach different data. Will upload that or give more information when I find out how this works,waiting for a responce from the developer of this system.Hopefully I got this explanation of this persons system correct ,not sure because my translator leaves a lot to be desired.Luckily I was able to cancel my check for purchasing my personal island and condo,lol.

Regards

mrtools

(version attached is translated)

mrtools:
I agree with you David and Kamyar it seems to soak up the past data but doesnt do anything with it. Upon further investigation it appears this idea was abadoned some time last year, but apparently kept alive by someone on this site www.extpro.ru who has a system using this same principles and what he calls artificial nueron network.Sent him a email to find out more of his system and from what I understand what he is selling goes anywhere from 600 rubles to 1000 rubles which I dont know how much that is in US dollars.Attached is the expert from his site (doesn't work) gets the same error as the other one but I think you need to attach different data. Will upload that or give more information when I find out how this works,waiting for a responce from the developer of this system.Hopefully I got this explanation of this persons system correct ,not sure because my translator leaves a lot to be desired.Luckily I was able to cancel my check for purchasing my personal island and condo,lol.

Regards

mrtools

(version attached is translated)

600 is about $22 and 1,000 is about $37.

But i visited their website and it is written tha they stoped selling some software. They opened algorith of their program. I am not sure they are still selling something or not. Seems they stopped. As I understand they were selling some EA which were showing some indicators and those indicators were optimized (backtested). They tested this system live in some Russian forum but as I understand they did not have money and big interest from the traders to continue this system.

So that's all that I understand from their website. System may be interesting but I am not fully understand what they tried to do.

Reason: