Modify Wolfe wave - page 7

aud\nzd...
Files:
aud-nzd.gif  22 kb

here is wolfe wave that hit the target on friday

Files:
chf.gif  20 kb

Gbp/jpy is drawn wrong too. The move actually already completed to its EPA. Your point 4 is point 5 and so on.

I just found something similar to Wolfe Waves from Gann, who predates Wolfe by about 60 years. His books are inexpensive, materials common. Murrey is an improvement on Gann, and quotes/analyzes him further.

Page 51 Murrey Math Trading System ($80)

WD Gann said we should look for combinations of "3" and follow the trend, which in this case, it reverse, and then move back up. We shall call this 3rd higher low a "short-legged W." These are great buying opportunities.

The points are even drawn the same, 1 2 3 4 and 5 piercing the line from 1 and 3. Unlike Wolfe, the system has stood the test of time, is clear, and relatively inexpensive. The example was Feb01 to April 1994 DJIA.

Since the Wolfe Wave rules published are considered "wrong" and outdated, I'd rather rely on time tested, forward test proven results.

Ok, I guess I'm not being helpful anymore, and I certainly wasn't inspiring the critical analysis I was hoping for. I'll unsubscribe and wander off. I'm probably too convinced that this is a historical methodology to change my mind anyway, especially since I couldn't get statistics. My interest is making EA, and I don't think WW are suitable for that.

daraknor:
Ok, I guess I'm not being helpful anymore, and I certainly wasn't inspiring the critical analysis I was hoping for. I'll unsubscribe and wander off. I'm probably too convinced that this is a historical methodology to change my mind anyway, especially since I couldn't get statistics. My interest is making EA, and I don't think WW are suitable for that.

its possible, but would require sophisticated pattern recognition algorithms

clam61:
here is one that completed recently for 230 pips

It's the same posted in post #111

i did't enter because the price did about 50 pip as a gap !!!

Regards

aud\jpy...
Files:
aud-jpy.gif  32 kb

GBP\USD Weakly
Files:
gbp.gif  32 kb

clam61:
this one is wrong for the same reason i gave for the other pairs

got your point

regards

Reason: