Average Day Range indicator (ADR) - page 4

weekly adr

Hi can someone with programming skills can modify "ADR 1" to make an indicator similar to one from compas fx

original calculation on photo

Screen shots from this video Average Daily Range Pro Calculator

Files:
adr_1.mq4  16 kb
adr_week_2.png  50 kb
daily_adr.png  34 kb
weekly_adr.png  37 kb

hi

did u get a coder who can code it the campassfx adr?

I have a picture.anybody know that indicator?

Files:
anh.jpg  53 kb

It s probably one of these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154 with a time shift added

bigbrothe:
I have a picture.anybody know that indicator?

shankees:
did u get a coder who can code it the campassfx adr?

found somewhere

Hi,

I am looking for simple indicator which gives me the previous day ATP price (not pips) .

sen_sud:
Hi,

I am looking for simple indicator which gives me the previous day ATP price (not pips) .

sen_sud

What exactly is ATP price?

bh4v1k:
Hi, Does anybody have an average daily range indicator? Basically it tells you what the daily average will be from using past data.

Thanks in advance!

Happy pips

Of course, this floating around FF for years, the best I've seensm_adr_marker.ex4

Files:

bh4v1k:
Hi, Does anybody have an average daily range indicator? Basically it tells you what the daily average will be from using past data.

Thanks in advance!

Happy pips

It can not tell what the average will be - it can only tell what the average was

Long periods for calculation tend to make errors (check last summer and if you include that data too, you shall have wrong average daily range for the last couple of months)

whisperer:
It can not tell what the average will be - it can only tell what the average was Long periods for calculation tend to make errors (check last summer and if you include that data too, you shall have wrong average daily range for the last couple of months)

Was? I thought it tells what the ADR is right up until yesterday.

I, for one, think knowing that is quite an advantage

Of course, using different settings e.g. 5, 10, 20 or 30 will give different results, depends on recent volatility, or not and your objectives - usually short swing day trade will benefit the most IMHO

Files:
Reason: