4 Hr Expert very profitable needs conversion

This EA is very profitable in Metatrader 3. Can somone convert it to MQL4.

Files:

Can you post a statement showing that this strategy is profitable? Also on what pair?

This strategy posts and cancels too many trades. There is a chance of getting banned by the broker because it taxes their server too much.

Maji:
Can you post a statement showing that this strategy is profitable? Also on what pair? This strategy posts and cancels too many trades. There is a chance of getting banned by the broker because it taxes their server too much.

Out of curisity, how many trades is too many? On Average, how many trades do most brokers allow at one time?

I don't know the answer to that question. However, this system maybe putting in and cancelling orders on every tick. That will perhaps be too much for the brokers' server to handle.

I am not sure, but the total number of orders you can place/have at a given time for IBFX is 500. Is that what you were asking?

saslam:
This EA is very profitable in Metatrader 3. Can somone convert it to MQL4.

hi Saslam...

I already convert your EA with yousky tool but it gives 2 errors and i don't know how to fix it..

Maybe someone could help u...

Files:

fixed untested

Files:

last month gbpusd backtesting is not impresive. Conversion tool does not understand arrays like Low[0], Time[0] so I assume its

Files:

Hi, here is my translate. seems like gambling. if you like price action EA, have a look to profit generator.

jojo

Files:
4h_expert.mq4  5 kb

Thanks guys for converting to MQL4. This EA is similar to Profit Generator, but this places stop orders and if the price pulls back it cancels the order. This EA must be used during fast market movements.

Reason: