Volume of ordersends

Hi there,

will there be a problem if I issue high volume order sends and cancellation. Will the server ban me, if there are too many orders in short space amount of time?

I am testing a strategy that will work on a 5 minute chart, and it issues a new order everytime and cancels previous which are not satisfied. If I multiply this with many charts at the same time, it may flood the server.

Is there a limit? because I have been told by support is that my IP address may have been blocked by the server because high load as I can't get a connection. I'm not too sure whether it's also because some virus that attacked my PC, which I have now fixed.

Hi there,

will there be a problem if I issue high volume order sends and cancellation. Will the server ban me, if there are too many orders in short space amount of time?

I am testing a strategy that will work on a 5 minute chart, and it issues a new order everytime and cancels previous which are not satisfied. If I multiply this with many charts at the same time, it may flood the server.

Is there a limit? because I have been told by support is that my IP address may have been blocked by the server because high load as I can't get a connection. I'm not too sure whether it's also because some virus that attacked my PC, which I have now fixed.

I ditto!

Slawa, can you please comment on this? - Thanks

defined organoleptical and blocked manually by administrator.

I am using the demo server, is there a way to unblock it?

I guess what's more important is to know what the rules are so that we won't make same mistakes. What are the rules?