Trading with dynamic fibo levels--4pma indicator. - page 3

mpower:
Can you post this indicator. I am not familiar with it sounds interesting

sure.. here you go..

screenshots

ok, the ea took the screenshots so sorry about the quality. we have lo1.p3=lo1.p4(blue trendlines), price is above lo1.p3=lo1.p4 or was above it, also I make sure ma5.p2>=ma6.p2 for long trades i.e. ma of 144 periods>=ma 233 periods for long on 5 min chart. So everything is in place for long. T/p lo2.p3=lo2.p4= 28 pips profit in this case=net. s/l is always hi1.p1 for long and lo1.p1 for short until I figure out a better way to put a s/l for this system.

thanks

i will check it out

furious_angel:
sure.. here you go..

Hi furious_angel,

Do you mind posting your template? I thought perhaps some setting that you have making them show up better chart. There always shows up on my like skinny tall column. Thank you again for your kind help.

sincerely,

skinnypig:
Hi furious_angel,

Do you mind posting your template? I thought perhaps some setting that you have making them show up better chart. There always shows up on my like skinny tall column. Thank you again for your kind help.

sincerely,

I finally get the chart showing up properly. Thank to everyone who help on this board.

let me know if you have any more trouble with chart set up..

When you are attaching the ea, please leave "use Aaron" at false.

hi -

thanks for posting this as an ea.. i will start forward testing this one.

what setting do you recommend? time..?

and may i ask did you alter the indicator from the first post release?

Yep, 4pma is altered one more time...sorry just trying to find the optimal settings, it is a small change but important.

Timeframe doesn't matter with this indicator--4pma--it is a multi time frame indicator, and the ea gets the values from the indicator. The indicator HAS to be attached to the chart. I usually leave it on the 60 min chart. It will take screenshots of every trade so 1H is most clear. You have to have the trading platform up and running all the time with all the charts of the pairs up with 4pma and the piprocket attached.

Right now the ea has two trades open buy usd/cad, and buy usd/jpy we will see what happens...

do you mean that i need four charts open for a single pair..? 1m, 5m, 30m and 60m..?

Reason: