Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal - page 2

Hi there,

pip-gandalf:
Wow,

There are a few other amazing features I would like you to explain:

Could you explain to me the secrets of how MT4 locks up 10 times a day on different brokers like Northfinance, Alpari, Interbankfx,Fxdd and 10 more - especially before the News.......

If i understood you well you speaking about multiple connections of MT4 to different brokers. So its very easy - in every opened account stored different information. Particulary, servers settings. And when you switching between different accounts (if accounts are opened on different servers), you switching between different servers too.

If i understood you wrongly, please describe in details what do you mean.

pip-gandalf:

And the amazing secret of how mt4 gets spikes in the prices when no one else does (just check ECN'S and Tradestation ).

Can you make mt4 get a paid feed for paid customers and stop all this broker manipulation of the feed ? or does this ruin your payment license scheme?

Yes - I am sure most of the traders here are fed up with the above and they will pay you guys to get direct clean feed like Esignal etc.

Thank you

Its very popular question too. The answers is very simple too - its not a problem of MT. Its a problem of data feeds that used on brokers server and the problem if its filtration. As you may know there are 100+ brokers who uses MT4, try to switch between them. Im sure that you will find reliable brokers.

Unfortunatelly, we will not make any feed even if you will pay us. You see feed is nothing without server. And we are not brokers to serve traders accounts and trading operations. I can only recommend you to contact to your broker with the question like "please, change your feeds". We can make feeds for brokers only.

Hope this will clear some of your questions.

good thing in some of next mt4 updates would be to have option to enable/disable indicator attached to the chart below 'edit'and 'delete' options

when you are looking indicators list, just like in TS

i still can't receive any e-mail from mt4

and the journal tab say nothing

and add an option to not plot the line when a pending was cancled (even use CLR_NONE) would be cool .. cos i have to clear screen very often

pip-gandalf:
Wow,

Can you make mt4 get a paid feed for paid customers and stop all this broker manipulation of the feed ? or does this ruin your payment license scheme?

Yes - I am sure most of the traders here are fed up with the above and they will pay you guys to get direct clean feed like Esignal etc.

Thank you

The article is excelent

I agree with you pip-gandalf, we need a professional data feed provider. But I think Lenar couldn´t do so much.

My hope is in some company interested in ours, the MT users and could provide a decent service. Hey some company, we are many...

phoenix:
i still can't receive any e-mail from mt4

and the journal tab say nothing

and add an option to not plot the line when a pending was cancled (even use CLR_NONE) would be cool .. cos i have to clear screen very often

Hi Phoenix,

Try to write us email to support@metaquotes.net. Dont forget to describe all the details. There is unofficial rule - "you will receive answer as fast as much details you will provide".

Support team will help you, undoubtedly.

deepdrunk:
good thing in some of next mt4 updates would be to have option to enable/disable indicator attached to the chart below 'edit'and 'delete' options when you are looking indicators list, just like in TS

Intresting idea, we will think on its realization. Thanks for suggestion.

Reason: