Inside Bar

Hi All,

I am trying to plot the Inside Bar in MT4. I am new to this system and cannot figure it out. Any help would be great. Here is the formula that I used in TC2005. (L1 = H) All I want to be able to plot a dot on the price chart.

Thank you

Peace out

what time frame do you use the inside bar on and how do you use it

i guess an inside bar signifies a possible swing change in direction

Im away for the next few days but i will code it whan i get back if someone dosent beat me to it..

Perky:
what time frame do you use the inside bar on and how do you use it

i guess an inside bar signifies a possible swing change in direction

Im away for the next few days but i will code it whan i get back if someone dosent beat me to it..

I prefer to have it on all time frames. I dont think that the time frames will make a differance, then i dont know how this MT 4 works I hope that you get to me qickly...

Files:
ib.jpg  9 kb

then what will happen if the inside bar comes?

trend change?

well took 10 mins lol

i havent really tested much but hope its what you ased for

merry xmas :-)

Files:

the ADX crossing isnt all mine but its NICE on Daily

:-)

Here's something that will show inside bars, outside bars, or both.

Files:
inampout.mq4  4 kb

phoenix:
then what will happen if the inside bar comes? trend change?

Trying to check a theory, If this happens on a 4 hour chart and if I go short/long how much will the move be?

Perky:
well took 10 mins lol

i havent really tested much but hope its what you ased for

merry xmas :-)

Thank you for the indicators. Insidebars work but needs a few adjustments, I am trying to figure it out lets see what happens.

Once again thank you.

Peace Out

keris2112:
Here's something that will show inside bars, outside bars, or both.

Thank you.

Its doing what it has to do but need a light adjustment. Trying to work on it and see what will happen.

Thank you

Peace out

PeaceLover:
Thank you.

Its doing what it has to do but need a light adjustment. Trying to work on it and see what will happen.

Thank you

Peace out

Just a question, please: The 60M chart is most important to us as Daytraders, so this would be an excellent help to identify that candle. If we could "identify" those candles in the 15M chart, should be of some help as well as for the 4HR-charts and for those trading the longer TFs. Seeing that you have been using this method of identifying the inner/outer candles, do you use this method in conjunction with anything else and how "accurate" have you been in identifying firstly, but secondly, how "accurate" are the moves once identified? Otherwise it becomes just another method without substance, which I hope this is not.

Would appreciate your reply.

Reason: