Inside Bar - page 2

The idea is this. Once u identify inside bar, u have to look at the next bar. if it open above it, u should go long and vise versa. It work most of the time, but do not use it alone. Here is my version

Files:
insidebar.mq4  3 kb

ValeoFX:
Just a question, please: The 60M chart is most important to us as Daytraders, so this would be an excellent help to identify that candle. If we could "identify" those candles in the 15M chart, should be of some help as well as for the 4HR-charts and for those trading the longer TFs. Seeing that you have been using this method of identifying the inner/outer candles, do you use this method in conjunction with anything else and how "accurate" have you been in identifying firstly, but secondly, how "accurate" are the moves once identified? Otherwise it becomes just another method without substance, which I hope this is not. Would appreciate your reply.

Here is what I can tell you about the inside bar. I bought this course/material from this guy online and his theory was the inside bar. Does it work? Yes. But it was too hard for me to follow or I could not get the hold of what had to be done properly. I know that guys that bought through him are doing good, infact one guy in europe had turned 1000 pounds to over 100,000 plus in 9 months. I dont know if I can give you his web site over on this site. I dont want to get into any problems here. But if you do a search for win-at-trading you can come up with his web site and to make things easy his name is Jeffrey Wilde.

I hope that this answers your questions.

elihayun:
The idea is this. Once u identify inside bar, u have to look at the next bar. if it open above it, u should go long and vise versa. It work most of the time, but do not use it alone. Here is my version

Thanks for the indi,

Do you know how to make indicators?

Peace Lover

PeaceLover:
Thanks for the indi,

Do you know how to make indicators?

Peace Lover

Yes I do. I created this according to the rules that I read in the internet, but cant remmember where.

Using the inside days on a daily chart looks good. Once there is an inside day indicated if we place a buy 5 pips above and a sell 5 pips below, one acts as the stop for the other. Looking back it seems to return pips. Less reliable the lower the time frame.

Any views? Sounds as if it could be turned into an EA. As always TP level is important.

gordon:
Using the inside days on a daily chart looks good. Once there is an inside day indicated if we place a buy 5 pips above and a sell 5 pips below, one acts as the stop for the other. Looking back it seems to return pips. Less reliable the lower the time frame. Any views? Sounds as if it could be turned into an EA. As always TP level is important.

I think that you will need to use another indicator with this, There are 3 steps to this process, just dealing with the inside bar will be very dangerous.

PeaceLover:
I think that you will need to use another indicator with this, There are 3 steps to this process, just dealing with the inside bar will be very dangerous.

I agree with you a 100%.

Alert For Inside Bar

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where I can find an alert for Metatrader that sounds when

an Inside bar appears? Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Geoff

Inside Bar indicator needed

Hello all fellow traders,

I am looking for an indicator that can have either a visual or an audio alert when an inside bar forms on the chart that it is attached to.

If one exists, pls point it out to me, or if anyone is kind enough to make one, it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

K>

kermut:
Hello all fellow traders,

I am looking for an indicator that can have either a visual or an audio alert when an inside bar forms on the chart that it is attached to.

If one exists, pls point it out to me, or if anyone is kind enough to make one, it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

K>

See post #12 - InsideBar.mq4. This has an alarm and comment function

Reason: