Apoligizes - page 3

i have an idea. by hedging in gbp/usd... is something like this. in this moment fxdd platform watch is 04:19. .. in 08:00 we take two oposite trades in gbp/usd with a target profitts of 50 pips and stop loss of 30 pips. if anyone like to create an ea with those simple parameters... i hope this idea help to us. i saw in charts and i think that may work very well in long run with a excelent money management. best regards.

Pedro Echenagucia

It does not work! I have already tried it.

pedro, er, FXGOD,PELLE79 , WHO NEXT

Hurry and make this new expert the for sale sign is all ready up should be going for around $10,000.What will peddling pedro"s new name be.Stay tuned for the answer here!

Well. I have my understanding what happened.

As I understand Pedro tried to sell some EA. But he did it in very agressive way (agressive way of selling is not a habit for the sellers in our forum) and he did not listen to his possible customers and he had some problems with them. He was threaten and his thread was closed.

May be he was offended because of that ... I don't know.

I undersood it like this. Because he created some threads with usernames FXGOD and i_mbest. Why I did not interrupt him? Because I understood that he was offended. I just moved his threads to traders joking thread.

If he said sorry so we must believe. Because we should believe when person said sorry in public to all 12,000 people.

I think Pedro should learn something to receive some knowledge about how to sell EAs/indicators or systems for the forex people. Because it is not "simple sell" and it is not "sell and forget". It is not really easy to sell something to the forex people and there is special learning and learning algorithm about how to do it. Because there are a lot of very experienced people and people with some selling experience in this forum. And it is very difficult to sell something to forex community (we all are community here in this forum) if you are not part of it.

Pedro, always try to be part of community.

And look at the other threads on how the other people are selling. For example - Terranin is selling some tool, look at his thread for example. Besides there is some thread in commecial section to learn about how to sell. And there is thread in commecial section describing mistakes in selling process. And read the traders joking thread to understand why some statements and selling proposals are the jokes.

Maji:
It does not work! I have already tried it.

Hello, today this strategic made 20 pips... buy -30 pips, and sell +50 pips. let see tomorrow.

best regards

Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79:
Hello, today this strategic made 20 pips... buy -30 pips, and sell +50 pips. let see tomorrow.

best regards

Pedro Echenagucia

Pedro,

Please outline the exact rules.

1. Time of entry, based on GMT.

2. How long will you keep a position open if stop or tp is not hit

3. Any other caveats.

Maji

I am in awe! The admin and moderators do have a lot of patience.

In some other forums, he would have been banned. By virtue of his behaviour he should be banned. Am I too harsh? I dont know. I mentioned to him about his system and he has been posting similarly on other forums too. It just shows impunity and definitely not any regret. Some one could have lost money on this for sure.

radicalmoses:
I am in awe! The admin and moderators do have a lot of patience. In some other forums, he would have been banned. By virtue of his behaviour he should be banned. Am I too harsh? I dont know. I mentioned to him about his system and he has been posting similarly on other forums too. It just shows impunity and definitely not any regret. Some one could have lost money on this for sure.

Hi to all,

Yeah RadicalMoses , i too, think a stronger behaviour would be better concerning PELELE....

At least, he SHOULD refund the "victims", or something like that....( sorry for approximate english, am french... )...You get the picture ?

Anyway, not judging...Just an opinion

Bye

DV

Ha ha- the levels of (mis-)communication between languages/cultures are just too interesting.

I hadn't seen the Joke thread that NewDigital started. In that context, Pedro's 'genuine' offers and subsequently his 'genuine' apologies are just too funny.

Goes to show that a lot of communication is flawed between different language speakers...let alone intelligence levels.

I guess the subtleties of sarcasm and humour get VERY lost in translation for Pedro.

Brilliant.

Gramski.

Maji:
Pedro,

Please outline the exact rules.

1. Time of entry, based on GMT.

2. How long will you keep a position open if stop or tp is not hit

3. Any other caveats.

Maji

Hello maji, i use fxdd plattform watch. i open two oppossite posisiotns in gbp/usd (buy and sell) hour 2:00. the tp is 50 and sl is 30. no other caveats. is a simple system.

Pedro Echenagucia

ps.- today we have one win and one loss : +50 pips - 30 pips = +20 pips. in two days = +40 pips.