Apoligizes - page 4

pelele79:
Hello maji, i use fxdd plattform watch. i open two oppossite posisiotns in gbp/usd (buy and sell) hour 2:00. the tp is 50 and sl is 30. no other caveats. is a simple system.

Pedro Echenagucia

ps.- today we have one win and one loss : +50 pips - 30 pips = +20 pips. in two days = +40 pips.

2am or 2Pm?

Bottom Feeder

Guys, I have been scammed by pedro before & bought one of his products.

Read this post, as some of the newer readers may fall for his bait

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Pedro is nothing more than a bottom feeder on the ocean floor, fortunatly for us there is only so much treasure for him to feed on the ocean floor. soon enough he will become an extinct species as there are limited resources for him to feed from, sure he told my pot of gold but hey shit happens. how many times he changes his alias as he has been caught out and will be caught again.

If you want to do the right thing pedro then refund the money back to your unhappy clients Ie Mrtools & myself & ????, then maybe as we post this info back to the forum then the community may respect what you say in future.

Jorgka

jorgka:
Guys, I have been scammed by pedro before & bought one of his products.

Read this post, as some of the newer readers may fall for his bait

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Pedro is nothing more than a bottom feeder on the ocean floor, fortunatly for us there is only so much treasure for him to feed on the ocean floor. soon enough he will become an extinct species as there are limited resources for him to feed from, sure he told my pot of gold but hey shit happens. how many times he changes his alias as he has been caught out and will be caught again.

If you want to do the right thing pedro then refund the money back to your unhappy clients Ie Mrtools & myself & ????, then maybe as we post this info back to the forum then the community may respect what you say in future.

Jorgka

I have the same opinion. He has to refund first the members who purchased the product. I hope that he will do that.

Have a nice day

Reason: