Position Trading. - page 23

Shahzadfx:
Break out will give more then 100 pips. After 100 put on break even then look for 300 to 400 pips. Enjoy

I'd concur with your breakout analysis, although I'm not sure it'd reach 400pips.

Daily usd/jpy and Pad

Pad on Daily usd/jpy about 3 weeks ahead of A/D.

tools

forexmoments:
I'd concur with your breakout analysis, although I'm not sure it'd reach 400pips.

It went 60 pips up. NFP is real imp tomorrow so I am sideline. Overall I am still saying that It will go up and reach to 300-400 pips. If NFP is in favor of USD then I will take it again at todays bar break out. Even neutral NFP is acceptable. However, real worse one will make me to reconsider my take on that, which I don't think so it will be.

They will try their best to at least manipulate this number close to estimates as we had lot of bad numbers already, including todays Job less claim. All in all, USD/Yen is up at least for couple of hundreds pips. If it will go down we can do position scaling to get a good average price.

Rgds,

SFX

Gj

This looks good. G/J going down if stays within this channel. Fake break out is possible.

Lets see. Clear entry points are given.

Enjoy.

SFX

Files:

Shahzadfx:
It went down immediately after touching 40 area. Almost went down for 40 pips. SFX

Till now you can get 80+ pips. What else you can get for intra day trading. For position it is still on. Based on your risk factor partial position can be closed on different areas.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
This looks good. G/J going down if stays within this channel. Fake break out is possible.

Lets see. Clear entry points are given.

Enjoy.

SFX

It went down immediately after touching 04 area. Almost went down for 40 pips.

SFX

Files:

Chf

One more consideration.

Files:

Ret chf entries

I will try to follow that.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
Till now you can get 80+ pips. What else you can get for intra day trading. For position it is still on. Based on your risk factor partial position can be closed on different areas.

More then 250+ pips, with perfect entry. Even you play scalp you had lot of trades to do for 20 to 35 pips 9 to 10 times. Thats mean only with scalp it would be 200-350 pips. Then with position trading you had chance to get 250+ pips and more.

My last few calls gave more then 500+ pips in less then a week.

Enjoy,

SFX

Files:
april_08.gif  32 kb

Shahzadfx:
I will try to follow that.

It never went to my stop loss area. Another plus trade.

Enjoy,

SFX

Files:
Reason: