All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 8

Green buy, red sell.

Thanks mladen, great post...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

exactly, Linux - delete it - it will pop -up again and again, change name form and shape....

people want to believe in miracles (i don't, but i believe in Santa Claus)

nabnab:
hello

Anyone knows how to calculate the center of gravity of a currency movement?

i find a great system that a high forex professional use it but the problem that its based on the center of gravity of a currency movement and i still dont know how to calculate it.

in the picture: the black line is the center of gravity and the other lines are when to buy when to sell and when to stop loss and tke profit.

the system and how it works is on : Belkhyat news letter

hope i have some answers .

Hello to All

Is there any one please can provide me some explanation about how to use this Indicator The center of Gravity.

I will be Thankful

I need Help Please

Hello to All;

Is there any one can help me please to tell me how can I use this Indicator.

I will be Thankful

Also you will have the indicator in the attachment

BigLover:
Hello to All;

Is there any one can help me please to tell me how can I use this Indicator.

I will be Thankful

Also you will have the indicator in the attachment

The file attached in this post explains all.

Mel posted flash movies with this "Gravity" recorded - funny to see how it's floats (well, self-adjusts)

link :Forex Factory - View Single Post - belkayate indicator

(opens with Internet Explorer)

Files:
x_parabolic.zip  1347 kb

I have found only a few indicators from Ehler's 2001 Rocket Science book, and all of them where in this thread. However, I did find a link with all of the indicators from Ehler's 2004 Cybernetic Analysis book: Custom Indicators | MQLsoft - [mql, programming, service, mql4, ea, forex, trading, automated, metatrader, indicator, expert advisor, strategy, ea programming, robot, algorithmic, professional, free, download]

Are the indicators from the Cybernetics Analysis book an update of the indicators from the Rocket Science book, or are they completely different? If not, does anyone know where I can locate the other indicators from Rocket Science in MetaTrader code?

eagle4x:
I have found only a few indicators from Ehler's 2001 Rocket Science book, and all of them where in this thread. However, I did find a link with all of the indicators from Ehler's 2004 Cybernetic Analysis book: Custom Indicators | MQLsoft - [mql, programming, service, mql4, ea, forex, trading, automated, metatrader, indicator, expert advisor, strategy, ea programming, robot, algorithmic, professional, free, download] Are the indicators from the Cybernetics Analysis book an update of the indicators from the Rocket Science book, or are they completely different? If not, does anyone know where I can locate the other indicators from Rocket Science in MetaTrader code?

Thanks for posting....

Reason: