EA Needed for this ADX mechanical trading

Hi all

I found this strategy and it works well . can someone make an ea for this method. I have attached details of the method in pdf format. the file is proctected with password. 20 pips per trade is a possible in 95% of times. I need the help to develop an EA that can work with this method , and i am sure that i am in the correct place.

Thanks

CF

P/S: Password for opening the pdf file is 21101962

Files:
adx_rupam.pdf  188 kb

Any news on this one? it seems to be a very good system...

still waiting

still waiting for someone to start off with the EAs, as i trade manually , this system produce 80-85% winning trade on all major pair.

crazy_forex:
still waiting for someone to start off with the EAs, as i trade manually , this system produce 80-85% winning trade on all major pair.

I perused your attached pdf document and in on first impression it seems like a good system. I will give it a try manually to see if I can reproduce the same results as you. An EA would be great for this system as it seems that it is based on simple rules and doesn't require fancy indicators.

Thanks crazy_forex for sharing this system.

Looking forward to someone Developing an EA for this metod

Hope some experienced programmers will look into it further

Cant wait for it to be developed

yusof786:
Looking forward to someone Developing an EA for this metod

Hope some experienced programmers will look into it further

Cant wait for it to be developed

I will try to develop EA. Are you still interested and using the system? How are the results? How often do you get the signals? I want to know if it is worth putting effort in developing EA and testing.

Thanks.

-Arun

I have used this system

This works well for me, I have been using a while now on a live account

aviswana:
I will try to develop EA. Are you still interested and using the system? How are the results? How often do you get the signals? I want to know if it is worth putting effort in developing EA and testing.

Thanks.

-Arun

@toddanderson

Can you give us more informations or results?

Hi,

I am also interested in this strategy.

If there is an EA bulit for this strategy, I could help to do forward testing

Reason: