[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 311

jonni:

I still think that the vector will change. On the daily market a fractal is almost, and there is a mood to sell the foreign traders. The bulls have not long, if only it will not go higher than 1.33 today.

I do not know what the mood abroad is )))) I do not know what the mood is abroad )))).

jonni:

I can't wait long for what-discipline is still lame.
If you lose about n grand, you'll be OK with discipline, otherwise there's nothing to do in the game.

Остатки:
You'll be fine with the discipline, otherwise there's nothing to do in forex.

I'm stubborn. It doesn't mean I'm stupid), I'm just trying to trade on my strategy, I'm polishing it right now.

There's a little bit of excitement left.

jonni:

Remnants of excitement creep in here and there.

There is such a thing )))) Every strong movement is still perceived as lost profit ))))). I'm struggling with it too ))))

jonni:

I'm stubborn. Doesn't mean I'm stupid)) I'm just trying to trade on my strategy, I'm polishing it up now.
I also could not master myself at first! I had to make an entry and not touch it, but my hands kept wanting to close the small profit or growing loss, and I first made an entry and went for a walk outside so I wouldn't shake!))) Because you can't close with your hand and then you regret that you have deviated from the principles!

Everyone's alive simply:)))

jonni:

I got it, why did you close if there was a signal? Opa said) But seriously, the pullback is coming, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but the sell signal was weak.

If you have a signal... it doesn't matter how strong it is... just trade on it...

wait a long time ? )))))))))))))))))))))))

Run to sell it fast ))))))))))

Poor Greeks are having a hard time

artikul:

Let's close the gap after reaching the high of the day - 3416))) After Tokyo the bullish trend is "over" in time, but the level is still far away ))))). There will be an impulse wave up and the top will be formed, and then the gap will be opened )))

Somebody rushed today to the highest levels ... 1.34... it is not good to look that far ... you may break your eyes.

odiseif:
Someone's been hitting some crazy heights today ... 1.34 ... it's not good to look that far ... one's eyes could break ...

Why not good? )))
Reason: