Hull Moving Average - page 15

mladen:
sohocool As far as I see, all is OK (there are no mistakes in it)

Mladen,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

For fun the EMA " Swiss Army ".

sohocool:
Mladen,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

For fun the EMA " Swiss Army ".

Thanks One more for the adaptive family

Hi Mladen,

Is it stupid to think it will be better to replace the ema variation with your nonlag nrp Ma variation (your code of nonlag nrp ma).

Sorry if it is stupid

Nice week-end

Zilliq

sohocool:
Hi Mladen ,

I have try to do an Beta Adaptive Hull ema Variation indicator.

Please ,if you can check and correct my mistakes.

It was a good training .

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

Is it stupid to think it will be better to replace the ema variation with your nonlag nrp Ma variation (your code of nonlag nrp ma).

Sorry if it is stupid

Nice week-end

Zilliq

NonLag ma is one of the averages that allows fractional periods, so it is suitable for adapting. Will see what can be done

Wonderful so it wasn't stupid

I'm waiting for your new game/indicator to play with it

Zilliq

zilliq:
Wonderful so it wasn't stupid

I'm waiting for your new game/indicator to play with it

Zilliq

Zilliq

This is a standard deviation adaptive NnLagMA but quite frankly I am not satisfied with it. It seems to be overreacting in some cases and it becomes way too fast for my taste (I like when the average keeps its smoothness - this one tends to be so fast that the smoothness is in "another plane" - not like the adaptive super smoother or the adaptive T3 for example). Try it out.

Files:

Thanks a lot Mladen, I will try when I will come back at home

I will compare with a Hull MA and your NonlagMA

Completely Ok with you: I prefer when there is some smoothness. Fast and Smoothness is so Lovely...

Do you know if a Hull variation T3 exists ?

And perhaps it's stupid, but you create a Hull moving average adapted with a nonlag Ma, and you're not happy with it. Do you think the result (smoother) will be better with a NonlagMa adapted with a Hull MA ?

Bye and nice Week-end

Zilliq

Hi Mladen

when you get half a chance

please can you make your original HMA colored nrp into MTF and can it have interpolate

unless its around already and ive missed it

thanks alot

much appreciated

Hi MLaden,

I am curious if there are any MTF indicators that use interpolation up to the time the indicator is started and then use the actual calculated values while the indicator is running for T+1, T+2, T+3 for a H4 time frame plotted on H1? I understand that there would be a disconnect between the historical numbers and the current data.

Thanks,

Tzuman

Tzuman:
Hi MLaden,

I am curious if there are any MTF indicators that use interpolation up to the time the indicator is started and then use the actual calculated values while the indicator is running for T+1, T+2, T+3 for a H4 time frame plotted on H1? I understand that there would be a disconnect between the historical numbers and the current data.

Thanks,

Tzuman

Tzuman

I am not sure that I understand correctly.

The interpolation method is quite simple actually : it is a linear interpolation between two ending points of the higher time frame (that is why I stated a couple of times that interpolated and non-interpolated (the classical "keris method") versions have exactly the same number of guaranteed exact points per higher time frame bar : 1 per each higher time frame bar (the rest is a matter of probability and price changes). You can leave that interpolated (or "step-like) values refreshing out, (calculate just the current bar of the lower time frame) but then you will get classical repainting indicator (since the exact state at some lower time frame point can not be calculated exactly in a lot of cases - it would need a really complicated reversal engineering way of calculating that I do not think that metatrader would "survive")

I hope that I understood the question correctly and that the answer is what you expected

Reason: