MANAGED accounts - page 2

You can use my system (50K) to duplicate your acoount month after month.

i_mbest@hotmail.com

remember I_MBEST

Mm

Hi,

Northfinance provide Managed Account ..is it right ?

I never heard about that before...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi,

Northfinance provide Managed Account ..is it right ?

I never heard about that before...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

NF don't provide managed acc.

Have a nice day

Hi JoZo,

I charge my clients 35% of their total profit yield, towards fees for capital management services deducted on a monthly basis from the net profit.

The profit returns for the clients are likely to touch minimum of 3% or more per month of the invested capital.

Drawdown not to exceed 25% of funds. This is the point where you as the client decide if the account can be continued to be traded and acts as a safety feature.

I accept 2 kinds of accounts as required by my system

1: Small accounts of $25,000/- and above USD

2: Large accounts of $100,000/- and above USD

FYI, it is not unusual to have 100 - 200% a year with a dedicated Fx money manager. The larger fund managers make substantially less as they usually hedge their trades resulting in significantly lower profits. It all depends on the system used and the money management model in place.

Trading in the Foreign Exchange market involves considerable risk and leverage can be misused with negative outcomes. Please remember to trade with only risk capital and define your risk tolerance before entering the Forex markets.

Capital preservation is my primary focus even at the expense of reduced profits. Your focus is consistancy in equity growth.

Please contact me for details if interested at sonnycoelho@gmail.com

Regards,

---Sonny

How-to start a Spot FX Hedge Fund or FX managed accounts Services?

Hi Greeting,

I am a successful FX trader utilizing leading edge automated trading system, which have won world class championship competition around the world. Now, I would like to seek help to start my own FX Hedge Fund call Championship Automated System Fund.

Can a Senior Member or you reader provide the steps as to How-to form my own FX fund and market my services?

My system can achieve more than 30% return each month with unparalleled reliability with no risky large draw-down.

Also, in pursuit my success in the financial investment management role, Should I take the NFA Series 3 Commodity Trader Exam. to be able to manage FX funds? or just take the CTA?

I also want to become an IB for major US and offshore FX brokers - IBFX, FXDD and Velocity4x and such. Can you help me prepare my qualifications to be able to do all that?

Thx.

Jo

JoZo:
Hi again,

I have only one live acc. with alpari in USD. I want to open a new one with Northfinance. I have seen that is possible to make a depost in EUR and have the acc. in EUR. What do you suggest? To have USD or EUR acc.?

Thanks alot

NF offers possibility to open an account in USD; GBP; EUR; JPY

Also for managed accounts, i found this offer from NF very interesting - they offer free VISA card if you deposit 3000USD(in total NOT at once). So that the acc holder can even more simplify the withdrawal procedure.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hello Traders,

Concerning the subject of the post, I come to put a link in the

section commercial which could be interesting for the discussion or

the reflexion.

Interesting subject...

To all of you who manage FX accounts. What do you consider a "normal/safe" draw down?

What would you consider a high risk draw down?

Good thread

I am tracking 10 managed accounts here:

Bright Ideas

JoZo:
Hi to everybody,

I want to know how much a trader will ask to manage a forex acc.?

Example:

Starting capital: 50k

Monthly proftit: 5k

How much money takes the trader? 10% of the profit or more?

Thanks alot

Hi Jozo,

I'm already managing for 5 clients on FXDD using a multi trader terminal for a 25% fee initially and 35% fee after the account has been doubled.

I trade on 10% Compounding Money management and scalping only one pair the eurusd pair from Frankfurt open to ny/nasdaq close.

Daily goal is 30pips or more, 3% or more. I can do a minimum of 10pips a day trading 10% of the balance, in 20 trading days a month is around 20% a month.

I scalp on a 1minute chart, using 15min candles, theres around 100 x 15minute candles a day, so there's around a 100 opportunities per day for a scalp trade.

Risk = very little, since it would take me 100 losing trades on 10% MM to really make a complete loss. So the chances of gains is far greater than a chance for loss.

Currently managing 30,000$ account also.

Actually i have a game plan of working 3000 pips in few months till account balance reaches 500k and then withdraw 400k and restart again with 100k, since maximum lot size of fxdd is 50lots./

If your interested contact me via Pm on the forum or contact me on yahoo/skype ID: dznmrd

Working for a better tomorrow,

Nim

Heres a demo statement of this week, a 16% easy gain in 5 days,. and so u can see how i trade.

Files: